Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Priya.

Goldie

Priya.

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Achu thats a really sweet post. Loved it.

I  too am waiting for all of them to be back.

Shwetha  , as many people  already know , is a little busy these days and she has promised to be back by the 23rd  of this month. So its just only a few days more...

As for Sarah I too miss her posts like crazy just like all of you here. I too want her to come back as early as possible. She has already promised us to explain her side . In the meanwhile lets appreciate the fact that she has been posting her take on all episodes day after day for weeks together .I dont remember exactly but   may be its even  more than 2 months now since she has started posting her daily takes.She is such a sweetheart that as we all know she replies in detail to every reply in her daily thread. We have immensely enjoyed her weekend specials too. She is such a gifted writer whom we are blessed to have here.

So if she decides not to initiate threads for some time lets give her that breather that she may need. May be a small little break will enthuse her to come back very soon. Till then maybe we can make it easier for her  as all our desperation might make her feel guilty   and miserable. As she herself has said in her reply in this thread she wants to keep posting like the old days...but if she does'nt do so  then  there might be reasons for that.For the time being if she wants to just keep posting replies to other threads  then i think it should be fine for the moment. After all a little bit of Sarah is so much better than no Sarah at all.

So lets show her all our support and understanding and who knows our patience might be rewarded sooner than we expect.

Whatever i have expressed here is my humble opinion  and  i am extremely sorry if i have offended anyone here. I respect all of you here immensely and so the last thing i want to do is to offend any of my friends here .

I too have tried  my best to get her back...even taken Brendons help Wink --- with pleas and lil tricks. But her reply here today has prompted me to write this. Please dont misunderstand me here . And sorry once more if i have hurt anyone.

And to make things clear -- I am not speaking on behalf of her.

I know its a difficult time for us as  all of us are addicted to her posts.

Agree or disagree ..would love to hear from the rest of you.

Edited by Priya. - 14 December 2009 at 2:06pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dee86Lifez_BeautifulMaz.Who-I-Used-2-Be..Serendipity..Infinitedreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LNMDJ Forum - Most Wanted (Page 2)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lifez_Beautiful

IF-Dazzler

Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Nice post achu.. Big smileBig smile Big smile

well said priya dear !!
Thumbs Up

- luv niki..Smile

Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 14 December 2009 at 2:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya.

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Achu...

Baby I love you for making this post..

and Sweths...come back soon..miss you..

and Priya I agree..but Sarah ..you are special to us all...

and damn lucky we all miss you soo much..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya.Who-I-Used-2-Be

achumen

Goldie

achumen

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Soni yah those w'ful scenes.

Sis Thanks dear.

Nikita Thanks.

@Skorpion Thanks.

Thanks Muniza, yah we're missing them.

Thanks Sarah, you do not owe any explanation Pal, its just that we love you and miss you.

True Aditi.

Priya Truly appreciate and respect what you said.

Thanks Niki.

Zainy Thanks, with you on what you said.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya.Who-I-Used-2-Be

Post Reply New Post

Go to top