Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

achumen

Goldie

achumen

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Disclaimer : The views expressed in this post are purely my own, from the bottom of my heart, and not meant in any offence. It only shows how much you are missed.

Wanted : Here is a list of the 'Most Wanted'.  Anyone who manages to find them and bring them back, even if it is for brief periods on a regular basis will be rewarded. A committee of senior members will be formed to decide on the rules and regulations and the rewards. Winners will be selected by the committee and there will not be no Audience polls.

First in the list : Sarah aka Who-I-used-to-be. We do see her on and off posting a reply here or a post there. But what we want are the regular dosages of each episode, the w'ful analysis that brightens up a day like morning coffee  -  for want of which the entire forum seems to have lost its buzz.

Second in the list : Shwetha ' Missing her funny witty posts, her Varun biased comments, her scoops and her just being around in the forum.

Third in the list : Leaves45 ' We otta know your name Leaves. She promised those 'Top 5 Prida moments' but we found them missing this week. Leaves your posts are critical for the otherwise Prida less  weekends. You definitely are in the hit list.

Fourth in the list : Ramsha ' Who gets us those w'ful consolidation of Prida scenes, DHQ videos, adding to the pleasure of repeated viewing. We are stuck at Prida Scene 93 ' the Damnee's infamous 'So gaye kyyya ? ' Where are you ? looking forward to the subsequent scenes.

Am sure there are others to be included in the list. So guys pl go ahead.

Edited by achumen - 14 December 2009 at 2:56am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

skorpionmalwica2KhaLidaHPriya.RonMione4everdee86starasdfsistuLifez_Beautifulmorningdewnaturesam.desigirl_18-Ritz--Zaara-Rach.Maz.Who-I-Used-2-Besankalp_prapti..Serendipity..vikiliksfan.Aparajhita.nikita_88Infinitedreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LNMDJ Forum - Most Wanted" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vikiliksfan

IF-Sizzlerz

vikiliksfan

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 2:26am | IP Logged
so true where is ramsha i need prida scenes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Who-I-Used-2-Be

sistu

IF-Dazzler

sistu

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Achu that is wonderful post.

I hope to see sarah back and the scoop for u is that shwetha is a bit busy but will be back soon.

Edited by sistu - 14 December 2009 at 2:38am

Who-I-Used-2-Be

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Nice post!

Feels like they have done a crime LOL, I am sure they will be back December is a busy time of the year Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Who-I-Used-2-Besankalp_prapti

skorpion

skorpion

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 8:19am | IP Logged
u nailed it perfecto !!

@ who-I-Used-2-be. not only is a perfect topic starter but her replies to EACH n every one who comments on her post is endearing.

@ Shwetha. Her scoops n info is fodder to our heart.

@
Leaves45. We can afford to miss the whole week episodes if Top 5 PriDa moments are guaranteed to be posted every weekend, They are so descriptive, that we can imagine PriDa scenes jus by reading it on her posts.

@
Ramsha. Well what is YouTube without her vdo' !!! Like PriDa-ism i feel, unknowingly we check her bookmarked channel in the hope that its updated daily.

@achumen. Nominating you, for the sheer thought that you always, have encouraging words for everyone who posts.

thanxxX for making this wonderful post.

CheerS'
Skorpion.

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Infinitedreams

IF-Stunnerz

Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful post, totally agree with you. I am missing all of them from the forum.

Sarah - for the dosages of LNMDJ story, cast, characters.

Shwetha - Witty, funny post, but i know that her in laws visiting her thats why she is very busy.

Leaves - for wonderful top 5 PriDa scenes

And last not the least Ramsha for the Prida scenes, she is totally out of here since 2 weeks.

Guys come back, we are missing you alot.

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya.Who-I-Used-2-Be

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Eh eh, what a post! Awwww, sweet..

Achu,
thanks a million for those kind words, friend..Hug I am greatly touched..That was just so sweet of you..

Y'all, thank you for being absolute sweethearts, and for always being so kind and welcoming..I am not sure I deserve all the love this forum has given me, but it means a lot, really..Thank you..Hug

You guys, I think I owe the forum an explanation, and I'll soon post my reasons for not posting these days..Embarrassed I am sorry, guys, really, for letting so many of you down..Trust me, I want to keep posting like the old days too, a lot..

And I hope you guys will have Shwets, Leaves and Ramsha back soon..

Much love..

You guys rock..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 December 2009 at 12:26pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dee86Priya.morningdewLifez_BeautifulMaz.Rach.sankalp_praptiInfinitedreams

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
me too missin dem.......

Who-I-Used-2-Be