Uttaran

Iccha received an ita award.... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sanjaykedari

Goldie

sanjaykedari

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

I,m confused Sanjay ji, Does Ichcha act In YRKKH as well, and has recieved an award for it, yaa was she asked to recieve this award on behalf of YRKKH team. I'll  know this once i chk out those videos, but cant do it  right now, so if u cud plz clariffy. Tqs 

shivaniji,yesterday just i was entered into home and watching that iccha was receiving the medal with thakurain group. i thing it is for best trp. i am also confused for why uttaran was not even nominated for best  actor,actress drama,director category.veer and tappu was engaged in the dance drama on the stage.but i am very happy bywatching  iccha  holding the medal. she was looking very cute.Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Iccha received an ita award.... (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

navaneeta

navaneeta

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Ohh ... I missed that ... did not saw that award ...

But then also ... how come a serial with highest TRP did not even got nomination as best actor (male, female), drama, director both jury and popular and some other major category? Was that not strange?

Since this was mainly based on audience vote, so was that a sign that people (possible voters) watch this to get some hope and then got dissapointed and did not vote?

Not only YRKKH ... earlier also it was seen that positive serials mainly get maximum awards ... here it's so tough to find a pure positive character .. all are so messed up. Jogi only cries and being a Thakur and owner of the house actually does nothing ... Veer shouts at Jogi's house and then in his own house .... keeps quite and listenes to all blames for Ichcha. Ichcha herself is more bothered about the world like Paras ... etc .. It's good, but she is giving precedence to them more than Ammo and Veer. She cares about Tappu's Zid knowing that she loved Sid (she even told kya hua Sid se jhagra hua) and then dumps Veer and makes his life miserable to fulfill a evils wish .. cannot say she is also positive ... Aur baki character ko to Ram Hi Rakhe. We need some real positive strong character in Uttaran.

Rajan Sahi .... please listen to our request and make this serial rock. Put some spine to Ichcha and make her a strong and successful character .... make Tapasya get some punishment for all the bad stuff she has done and then turn her to a good character and just kill/ throw away Nani .... please please ....

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Tqs Sanjayji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyou

Aurora.

Goldie

Aurora.

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 3:11am | IP Logged
uttaran got the award for the best ensemble.

emo_ranj

Groupbie

emo_ranj

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 4:07am | IP Logged

uttaran got the award for the best cast. I think so.

Edited by emo_ranj - 14 December 2009 at 4:09am

sanjaykedari

Goldie

sanjaykedari

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

Tqs Sanjayji
welcome and thank you very much shivaniji.

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 9:23am | IP Logged
everybody seems to know who the lead is in Uttaran except for the creatives ...
that's why Ichcha recd the medal not veer-tappu ...
creatives seem to focus too much on negative characters rather than the lead Wink
hope they get some sense at least now ...
and try to focus on the lead..

Edited by vijaya_ls - 14 December 2009 at 9:23am

sanjaykedari

Goldie

sanjaykedari

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

everybody seems to know who the lead is in Uttaran except for the creatives ...
that's why Ichcha recd the medal not veer-tappu ...
creatives seem to focus too much on negative characters rather than the lead Wink
hope they get some sense at least now ...
and try to focus on the lead..

you are right i agree with you

Post Reply New Post

Go to top