Hamaara Parivaar 15 *Invite Only* - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
gande gore...hey genda has gone out with a customer..office smells ok now..

khanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa laoooo
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

arey woh waise bhi tumhare haath ka khaana khaata hai, bana ke bhej ti ho hamesha. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well hopefully after he comes you don't do bhow bhow.
he told me this exactly...mein tumahre haath ka tho khaata hoon..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..after he comes..our bhow bhow increases..he instigates fights..bahut naughty hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Chits1

he told me this exactly...mein tumahre haath ka tho khaata hoon..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..after he comes..our bhow bhow increases..he instigates fights..bahut naughty hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haha I know tum bol rahi ho yahan mere haath ka khayega usme nayi baat kya hai? haha. He can see you now and see your genda and kamini and all thoseπŸ˜†πŸ˜† omg more bhow bhow nooooooooooπŸ˜†
hey I am drooling..I want that..giveeeeeeeee...bhookh..hahha...I told Ani..dad ka b'day hai..kuch special banayenge..what you like..hahaha..Anand ka b'day mein Ani ka fav..haahhaaaa

hey I am drooling..I want that..giveeeeeeeee...bhookh..hahha...I told Ani..dad ka b'day hai..kuch special banayenge..what you like..hahaha..Anand ka b'day mein Ani ka fav..haahhaaaa

haha is liye I don't post before I post you say give it and after I post you say doooooooo abhi. haha. Kya banaogi? When is his bday again? Poor AnandjiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† he has no choice but to eat what you make.
His b'day on the 20th of this month..

OMG pinks..I am gonna vomit..genda back..and smell is unbearable yar..bas another 25 mts I am out yar..ufff.too much..if I vomit here,I will say..tumhara smell is bad..haha

hey yr khana is the only source of joy hre.

Thank god..he is ehre for 2 weeks..so after office and before ofice..at least mera haath ka khana khayega..haha..and I am happy I can spend time with Ani.Anand babu ka bolo mat..we have had enough of each other..bhow bhow karte rehte hain..hahaha...
haha yeh kya hai chitttu  enouh of each other ??? it is relaly good that yo get to spend time with Ani

I know pinks..work and work..too much..chalo at least 4 days off..and remember that singa guy,next building mein..power cut wala..hhe has got his wife...and son..anand babu was telling..that unko dinner pe bulana..I have no mood yar..3 -4 times khila diya usko..abhi uska parivaar ko..uff....that wife is a queen..she only sleeps..

arrey haan re..chui mui ka bf is a real meow..I saw him..chee...he looks like a chota baccha..and they do such things..sick yar...
Oh no , no more dinner for them....
arrey bhow bhow with anand..and beta ko zyada pyar..hahaa..I am being partial here..haha

hey..I can't afford to call anyone for dinner..I am so tired yar..what to do..
enjoy pinks ka food for now.
hey cittu i am back at home, i had onion/green chillies dosa made with butter...