Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Chits1

24th tak mera bahut hectic schedule hai..and then chutti for 4 days..uff I need rest yar..

Ani is coming home on 17th night

omg so do you have friday's or the weekends off, or just one day off? Great but you will have work even when he is home, you won't get any time with him that's sad. You should take more leave.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

pinks..my time changes from 18th ..12-4 hoga but weekend same time..11-4...23rd tak 12-4 and then 24th se chutti till 27th..and 28th I go back to work,then 31 and 1st chutti.

pinkisluv91 thumbnail

pinks..my time changes from 18th ..12-4 hoga but weekend same time..11-4...23rd tak 12-4 and then 24th se chutti till 27th..and 28th I go back to work,then 31 and 1st chutti.

omg so no holiday if you look at it my way. I have one month off. I feel sad for you all the time work. You need to spend more time home with your son and Anandji. haha.
Chits1 thumbnail
Thank god..he is ehre for 2 weeks..so after office and before ofice..at least mera haath ka khana khayega..haha..and I am happy I can spend time with Ani.Anand babu ka bolo mat..we have had enough of each other..bhow bhow karte rehte hain..hahaha...
Chits1 thumbnail
I know pinks..work and work..too much..chalo at least 4 days off..and remember that singa guy,next building mein..power cut wala..hhe has got his wife...and son..anand babu was telling..that unko dinner pe bulana..I have no mood yar..3 -4 times khila diya usko..abhi uska parivaar ko..uff....that wife is a queen..she only sleeps..

arrey haan re..chui mui ka bf is a real meow..I saw him..chee...he looks like a chota baccha..and they do such things..sick yar...
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Now I will have dinner and post pics sorry I am drooling haha.
Chits1 thumbnail
enjoy and post..mujhe bhookh lag rahi hai..I am gonna kill genda now,..hghaaaa
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

enjoy and post..mujhe bhookh lag rahi hai..I am gonna kill genda now,..hghaaaa

picture is almost here, dinner over, it took me less than 10 mins haha. I ate so fast and now I am full I will eat some more later.
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

I know pinks..work and work..too much..chalo at least 4 days off..and remember that singa guy,next building mein..power cut wala..hhe has got his wife...and son..anand babu was telling..that unko dinner pe bulana..I have no mood yar..3 -4 times khila diya usko..abhi uska parivaar ko..uff....that wife is a queen..she only sleeps..

arrey haan re..chui mui ka bf is a real meow..I saw him..chee...he looks like a chota baccha..and they do such things..sick yar...

omg haha now his family also will come with him to eat. beauty sleep to chahiye naaπŸ˜†. haah every gora does this kissing and all when they are 10πŸ˜†πŸ˜† gande log.
pinkisluv91 thumbnail

Thank god..he is ehre for 2 weeks..so after office and before ofice..at least mera haath ka khana khayega..haha..and I am happy I can spend time with Ani.Anand babu ka bolo mat..we have had enough of each other..bhow bhow karte rehte hain..hahaha...

arey woh waise bhi tumhare haath ka khaana khaata hai, bana ke bhej ti ho hamesha. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well hopefully after he comes you don't do bhow bhow.