1. Who's your favorite male character in Harry Potter?
- Harry Potter & Draco Malfoy
2. Who's your favorite female character in Harry Potter?
- Hermione Granger
3. Who's your favorite ghost?
- Rowena Ravenclaw
4. What's your favorite subject at Hogwarts? And why?
- Defense Against The Dark Arts.. Mainly b'cos the whole concept of learning new Defensive Spells & coming to know about the various mysterious dark objects hidden away from everyone, she something that would definitely pull me towards it..
5. Who's your favorite Professor? And why?
- Snape! I think that he's the perfect example of kindness, though he doesn't show it.. In any way!! But his fatherly nature towards Draco & helping Harry indirectly & to pretend (or possibly) hate him knowing he's the child of the women he loved, his sacrifices & his teaching skills.. U just have to concentrate when he's around...
6. Have you ever read a Harry Potter fanfic? Which one is your favorite, and what's it about?
- I only read Dramione fanfics.. I'm sure by now everyone knows that I'm obsessed with them.. My fav. is called 'The Unseemly Proposal' by sparx on mugglenet.com
7. What's your favorite place at Hogsmeade? And why?
- Hogs Head! I guess the way its expressed, its a very warm place to be, especially where Hogwarts is located, it needs a place like that... & sitting with ur friends, drinking Butter Beer.. Something I would not miss!
8. What's your favorite place at Diagon Alley? And why?
- Weasley's Wizard Weezes (Ignore the spelling).. A place to find all the cool things to trick ur friends & teachers with.. Who wouldn't like it..
9. If you could bring back one person who died in the whole series, who would it be? And why?
- Fred! I think George is incompletely without Fred.. And the idea of seeing just one of the twin, is kinda heart-breaking...
10. If you had the chance to kill one death eater, who would it be, and which curse would you use?
- Bellatrix!! Avada Kedavra (Again, Ignore the spelling) Beacuse of her, Sirius, Harry's only family was taken away from him.. She's is a real piece of work...
Non-Harry Potter related questions:
1. What's your favorite book (not counting Harry Potter)?
- The Twilight Series
2. What's your favorite movie?
- There are many!! But, if to choose one, Anna & The King.. mainly because of Tom Felton.. & Titanic
3. If you could marry one celebrity (bollywood or hollywood), who would it be?
- Tom Felton
4. Have you ever read Twilight? Do you like it? Who's your favorite character in it? And finally, do you think that book should be compared with Harry Potter?
- I mentioned earlier That I do like teh Twilight series.. My fav, character is Edward Cullen.. His whole appearance, the way he feels about Bella, is just mind-blowing...
Twilight is at it's place & Harry Potter has its own place.. They are completely different in their stories.. And comparing both of them is just not fair.. There is actually nothing to compare in those two series.. Just Robert Pattinson...
5. What are the top 5 qualities your require in a life partner?
6. Who/What do you hate the most?
- Hate is a very strong word.. At this point of time, no one.. There are people I dislike, but don't hate..
7. What is your greatest fear?
- Ghosts, Scary Movies.. I know for a fact that if I ever have a encounter with a Ghost, it's gonna be my last day.. I've a very weak heart in matters like this, I know it..
8. Who/What do you love the most?
- Daniel Radcliffe, Tom Felton, my bf.. & of course my family..
9. How does your dream house look like?
- Big, white, Victorian style, something like Shah Rukh Khan's from outside, inside to be white & very, very clean & everything should be at it's place & the whole interior should be of my choice
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- Either London or LA!