Miley Jab Hum Tum

Arjun's Msg for NIDHI and Humera (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
oops 4gt to add something....

humz.....congo to u too............ur work also finally paid off jaani.....Clap......

@sanaya......duniya ke saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare thnxxxxxxxxx to u for showin nidhi's as well as humz's vms to her...................u r d sweeeeeeeetest person........Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveLaughLive

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun's Msg for NIDHI and Humera (Page 2)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hgrhr

IF-Sizzlerz

hgrhr

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Oh-My-God Sanaya..!! I am unable to believe this....is this s dream come true or what..?
AB actually saw my VM and liked it...!!ShockedShocked
*faints*
2 din mein second khushkhabri...OMG   I feel like dancing all over the place..!!!    

But all the thanks goes to you yaar....you were the one who showed him the VMs out of all the VMs...and  i can't thank you enough for that..!!!!!   A BIG HUGE THANKS to you ..!!!!! It was soooo sweet of you to show him our VMS..!!!!
What else do we want....Mayur pe VM banaya ur one them them saw it...!!!
I'm sure Humera will be as jumpy and excited as i am right now..!!!!
Thanks a LOT....you really rock for showing him the vid yaar...!!! you really made my day with this awesome news..!!!!  LOVE YOU FOR THIS..!!!!

Edited by hgrhr - 13 December 2009 at 7:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

I-love-dmgLoveLaughLivePureBlissNikki_Titli

hgrhr

IF-Sizzlerz

hgrhr

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
@yamini, orpita, anku, mishu, sana : thanks a LOT for the congo guys..!!!!Hug

@nikki : haila....your post is looking so smiley filled...meri khushi dugni ho gayi..!! love you loads too yaar...for being soo happy for me..!!!HugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

I-love-dmgNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
nidhi.....c this....this is wht i posted in AB's wall n blog...

omg...omg....AB...u r d no:1 sweeeeeeeeeeetest star yaar...abhi abhi i came to knw abt a happiest news frm d post below..

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1305840

duniyaaaaaaaaa ke saaaaaaaaare saaaaaaaaaare thnxx to u AB...u knw Nidhi is one of my best frnz.....n i also feel as xcited n happy as her aftr ci...n this post...by God...thts soo generous n sweeet of u to c d vm n then appreciated her work vry much...vich she truly deserves to d core.....u made our day AB...thnxx a zillion billion ton...nw i've one sincere req to u....aapne Nidhi ka vm itna pasand kiya...fir bhi abhi tak use add nahi kiya?...soo plzz...ab toh accept her frnd req na..plz...i'm sure u'l defo do this....this is her profile link...
http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?id=100000140989624&ref=ts

thnxx a ton once again AB...u rock...*hugs*....tc

hgrhr

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hgrhr

@nikki : haila....your post is looking so smiley filled...meri khushi dugni ho gayi..!! love you loads too yaar...for being soo happy for me..!!!HugHugHug

hehe.....luv u loadsss n loadsss n loadsssssss too......Hug...
abhi i need to go office nw....CryCryCry...jo mujhe bilkul jaane ka mann hi nahi kar raha.....aftr bein this much xcietd.....so i warn u....Wink....when i come back frm office...i wanna c a pm frm u sayin invitation for ur party.....WinkWinkWink
Wink

hgrhr

LoveLaughLive

IF-Rockerz

LoveLaughLive

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
haha all thankz goes to Nidhi and humera becasue they were the one to make those beautiful videos! lol and no problem guys tum logo ki kushi meri kushi lol!!

keep making more nidi and do participate in that video contest :)
iam glad that nidhi is so happy i hope humera reads this and be happy too CONGRATS BOTH LUCKY girls infact nidhi arjun said hes goig to show this video to everyone on the set and the show off taht he has got the worlds best fans ever!

hgrhrNikki_Titli

hgrhr

IF-Sizzlerz

hgrhr

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
@nikki : omg....ufff...nikki..!! you actually posted on his wall..!!!
haila....soooooo sweet of you yaar..!! I can't tell how happy i am...hehe...
THANKS sooooo much for doing this..!!
lolz..pata nahi woh padhta hai ke nahi...but i hope ab toh meri f-req accept kar le...!

@sanaya : awwwwww...so sweet of you to say that yaar..!!
he really said that..?? He's gonna show iit to everyone..?? OMG you want to kill me now...haila..!!!! I'm on 7th heaven now..!! by god....once again THANK YOU for giving me the bestest ever news..!!!
And i already messaged Humz..! I hope she comes soon and sees this..!!

Nikki_Titli

LoveLaughLive

IF-Rockerz

LoveLaughLive

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
yea thats what he said lol i think he will show it to everyone... lets see

hgrhrNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top