Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

No awards?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

eshi786

eshi786

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I'm so shocked. Why in the world did Baa Bahu aur Baby didn't win any awards? Angry. In fact, it was hardly even nominated. I guess people just prefer all the rona dhona serials rather than entertainment. I thought it was done after all the k series ended, but I guess I was wrong. I feel really bad for JD and Aatish because their creativity is not appreciated.

How often do u c a show like BBB, where there are no plastic surgeries, there is no leading lady who is always trying to expose somebody, no taunting, and esp. no special camera effects with sounds and mantra in the background (showing the faces of every1 with dhing dhing and then one line dialogue and then same dhing dhing). BBB is a pure entertainment package that has a realistic touch, but I'm feeling sorry that people cannot accept this fact and appreciate it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No awards?" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

anantnavya

anantnavya

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
totally agree wid u i'm really disappointed wid ITA awards
bbb is the best show but no awards????' dats not fair

LoveLaughLive

IF-Rockerz

LoveLaughLive

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
i know i was so mad  they werent even nominated..

EatPrayLove

EatPrayLove

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 4:09am | IP Logged
same here.........i really adore bbb....especially praveen.....
really sad that awards go to dumb and sexist crappy serials like yrkkh...!

eshi786

eshi786

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur16

same here.........i really adore bbb....especially praveen.....
really sad that awards go to dumb and sexist crappy serials like yrkkh...!

ya and the funny thing is that Rajan Shahi accepted in his speech that yeh rishta just has moments. I completely agree with him, but wat about the story Rajan sir. i'm surprised how yrkkh can be on the top despite the fact that it doesnt have a solid story.

I think the main story is how the female main lead is trying to handle the kitchen ....lolLOL

Anyways, the bottom line is BBB didn't get any awards, but according to me its one of the most creative shows on tv today. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EatPrayLovebirju4baby

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 2:48am | IP Logged
BBB has always got awards be it ita, indian telly academy awards or star parivar.. only ths yr it dint get any award.. may b bcos it ws on seasonal break dis yr....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top