*Goddess Of Beauty Katrina Kaif Heaven*Awards: 118 - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Exactly crysiee what happened to that cc no one cums to talk there!
awwww thank u soo much Neeluu luv yaa it was ok dear we had to do 2 big big big projects in 5 hours i was shocked and got pissed how kind of task is it 2 big big projects in 5 hours i did really need to be quick i maked them both and i think they are ok hope i get fine marks and yup my last exam for this year is on this wesneday then on thursday its my last college day in this year :) what u been upto dear?
exactly neeluu we gonna make it active now again hopefully :)
woahhh thats alot of work! Hpe u do well! Kul i finsh on thursday too! Does that mean u completly finish that year of college and go on to another year or is is jus finishing off college for christmas break!

Nothin much jus doin essays and went to do some shoppin!
awwwwwwww really thats awesome neeluu then we gonna talk more hehe nice and dear yup it was a very busy day... aww thank u..

dera it means only christmas holidays and new class but same year the classes here changes every summer so first in the summer i will be done with this year hopefully :)

awwww hope u enjoyed yourselg dear between neeluu u in college to na dear?

I think wen u change in the summer we have our summer holidays here!

Crysiee im in Uni!
awww we also have summer holidays at that time...

ohh yaaa sorry forgot u even told me before... how is it dear?

neeluu me miss kat and me soo worried about her hope she gets well soon and i hope she starts shooting for her next movies soon and hope hope hope that she soon laucnhes her official site and her barbie doll but first she needs to get complety well!

that's ur KAt's FC:.too activeeeee

Hello crysiieee

what's up???

Its ok hun! unis ok kinda stressful cuz exams r comin in Jan!

I know hpe shes better soon! I think the website and the doll may be delayed! Do u know wen shes goin to London to her family for christmas!

aawwwww i can understand neeluu but i am sure u gonna rock so no worries dear...  how many years left dear till u done with uni?

i know maybe u right lets seee Neeluuu!

Neeluuu Kat said she is going there to celebrate Christmas so i think she will go to London in mid of next week i think wednesday-thursday...
Edited by -Crystal- - 14 years ago