Users

Frequent Posters

unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
One questions! Cn u stack icons on cs3!
Siddhi_ thumbnail
@Neelam - i think u can....u can stack icons on most software's u just need 2 kno how 2 lol
.glamorous. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg im so mad at vidhu or whatever dat losers name is..

do u guys use the free ver? (photoshop?)
siddi, i wanna see ur creations so badly !!!!! lol

and thx u guys ... i was blown away wen i saw the filmfare scans...they didnt even use must airbrushing lol..she looked so real and so beautiful..
Originally posted by: -Neelam-

One questions! Cn u stack icons on cs3!

yes yes i can Neeluu and ist very easy and in fact it can get stacked on every siggie making program :)

Ok Thnks Crysiee! Im gonna learn soon!

Siddi me wanna see ur creations! Do show!

Originally posted by: imran.siddi

yh its gona be awesome and very interesting to see them play different characters

im not good anymore i've forgotten how to use the program becos its been 3 years since i last used it 😲 u will see how the sigs suck when i update l8er today....wats actions? sorry im kinda confused...

yh i just sent u sum pics u dnt need 2 use all of them use the wuns u like

yup dear its gonna be awesome and interesting to see them play different characters...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dont say that dear i am sure you have created some awesome siggies :)

action is the same as coloring and its called scripts in psp u know what i mean :)

aww thnak u got them will chekc them out now and make some siggies of them then i will update :)
Neeluu do u want me to give u an tut dear its dammmm easy u want to learn dear?
Ok crysiee show me the tut for stacking icons! I'll learn hw to make siggys later! Thnks hun!
Originally posted by: .glamorous.

omg im so mad at vidhu or whatever dat losers name is..

do u guys use the free ver? (photoshop?)
siddi, i wanna see ur creations so badly !!!!! lol

and thx u guys ... i was blown away wen i saw the filmfare scans...they didnt even use must airbrushing lol..she looked so real and so beautiful..

Hiiii sweet heart soo happy to see u on right now hehe how are u dear?

i am soo dammm mad at that vidhu to he is soo damm insecure of Raajneeti i just hope that the promo wont be spoiled hope its complety removed from the prints and hope it soon releases in the cinema :)

yes yes Rhea i did downlaod it from the net u want to dear?

you soo much welcome dear and OMGGG i complety agree with u dear u sooo much right i was shocked when i saw it how can someone dress so simple and not wearing so much make up and stuff but yet look sooo drop dead gorgeous and sooooo beautiful and soo stunning seriously Katrina is just out of this world her beauty is breath taking and the way she carry what ever she wears is just woow no one is like her!
u welcome jaanuu ok do this...

open cs3 u use that na dear?

open that and then open all the icons u want to use u know how to open them dear?

if u dont know dear then u do this:

file- open - choose the icon and click open and do that with all the icons u want to stack.. tell me when u have done this dear...