ITA Hina's acceptance speech - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago

though this would again start that discussion but still ankita was not even nominated for this category  so how could hina have got this award on the request of rajan shahi.......she got the it coz she deserves it  i said this coz i was not able to stop myself..sry if there's any offence

Edited by joysorrow - 14 years ago
Originally posted by joysorrow

though this would again start that discussion but still ankita was not even nominated for this category  so how could hina have got this award on the request of rajan shahi.......she got the it coz she deserves it  i said this coz i was not able to stop myself..sry if there's any offence

yeah i agree with you. ankhitha is not at all nominated for this award then how come she come into picture😕and how come our MOTU bribe the ITA for this award😕.
Originally posted by lacchu21

yeah i agree with you. ankhitha is not at all nominated for this award then how come she come into picture😕and how come our MOTU bribe the ITA for this award😕.

it was falthu Indian Telly Award they were talking about.. not Indian Television Award..
Originally posted by lathika4u

it was falthu Indian Telly Award they were talking about.. not Indian Television Award..

oh now i got it.both are ITA na that's why  i am confused.
can someone post the video link!! pls!
love u   soooo much heena......u deserve it....for ur hard work,  dedication....those tears came from her heart......that was so touching...wish u all the best.......when she got the award...  karan didnt congragulate her.... that was so bad...we didnt expect this from u karan....any cold war  is going on bet both of u?????