now KARAN has proof.......

😃  this.....for every emotion.......makes u win awards..........🤣  🤣

there will be long queue on opening day........of his "ACTING" SCHOOL......🤣  🤣

😃 - Btw he has a good set of teeth!

A dentist can sponsor alongside!
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

Charu ⭐️ n Lathika ⭐️ .......ATTENTION please.......😃

WE.....<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=3>die hard YRKKH fans </FONT>should be <FONT size=3>celebrating </FONT>🥳.........why r we <FONT size=3>arguing</FONT>? 😲.......

yeh toh socho.........<FONT size=4>"</FONT><FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><FONT size=4>KARAN MEHRA ACTING SCHOOL" </FONT></FONT>will get such a fabulous opening.....🤣     🤣    🤣

🤣

now KARAN has proof.......

😃  this.....for every emotion.......makes u win awards..........🤣  🤣

there will be long queue on opening day........of his "ACTING" SCHOOL......🤣  🤣

good you mentioned as emotion, not 'motion' ...😆
Originally posted by lathika4u

good you mentioned as emotion, not 'motion' ...😆

lathika......i am 100% sure........he must be doing this only...  😃...for every "motion " also......🤣 🤣

......but how will we confirm???????😲........🤣🤣
Edited by rsk2fan-renu- - 14 years ago

lathika......i am 100% sure........he must be doing this only...  😃...for every "motion " also......🤣 🤣

🤣
🤣
 i think nice discussion is going on.... i missed it.....well done my triplet sisters😉

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=4>lathika......i am 100% sure........hemust be doing this only...😃...for every "motion " also......🤣🤣</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=4></FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=4>......but how will we confirm???????</FONT>😲........🤣🤣

MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤢 SUCH INDIFFERENCE?????????????????kya, Renu di!
bechare ko bade ,mushkil se award mila hai...................But funny 1 there! 😆 😆 😉

confirmed look..

Originally posted by lathika4u

confirmed look..

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh......so that is why........she has this..."STINKY "  🤣  look on her face......🤣 🤣
Originally posted by _charu_

TRP's keep fluctuating but agle janam is as much popular and it's in top 10 frm the time it was launched....yrkkh along with balika vadhu, Uttaran, agle janam, na aana is des, bidai, pavitra rishta are the only serials which were in top 10 last yr...

guys i thnk popular awards r those which we voted for... so maybe YRKKH got highest votes...

Originally posted by simran85

Charu, I think Balika badhu was nominated in both jury and popular category. And Yeh Rishta becoming the popular serial, what's new in that. Most of time it was at no1 position. I think most of the awards won by the 3 most rulling serials of last year (balika badhu, agle janam and yrkkh). So that way I didn't find any biasness towards any specific channel.

And about Hina, I'm glad that she remembers which character has made her famous and never forgets that. The whole year she worked very hard and then yesterday quite obviously she must be a little tensed and excited to see the result. Well on my result day I was also like that only and I found it to be very natural. I'm glad that she is confident but not over-confident. Once again, well done Hina. Congrats 👏

i agree with you simran she was not over confident she was just confident, and everybody is tensed on his\her result  day no matter how intelligent that person is.....i to don't think show that her attitude gave any wrong signal att all..... may she continues to get these awards in her life and these awards keeps on motivating her....