Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

ITA Hina's acceptance speech

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
She didn't say much, but dil ko choo gayi! I think out of today's winners her speech was the most touching. All she could say was thank you to a few people and she cried a bit and it made me cry. She truly deserved her award regardless of how annoying YRKKH has been. She has worked hard and her acting from day 1 til now has improved so much. I hope she wins many more awards.

She also looked really beautiful. Very elegant.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

really her speech touched my heart. she became very emotional and could not complete her speech. i loved every bit of it. she worked very hard for it. and the improvement she has shown really deserves to be rewarded. she is a fast learner and if she continues working hard and improve on her few weak points then i'm sure she'll win many more awards in the future.

Edited by simran85 - 14 years ago
teapink thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
inshallah she will
i knw it was touching
but i didnt lyk karans way of sayin thanks i thnk he is quite of over confident
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
happy for her..πŸ‘ well done you deserve it.. the clip which they shown was one of your great acting  scene hina..
lacchu21 thumbnail
yup it's very touchy...she deserves this  award.i hope hina will win many more awards in future.πŸ‘πŸΌ
-renu- thumbnail
normally.....acceptance speeches r so FAKE....

...but this one.....seemed right from the heart....... πŸ‘ ...

n it touched mine......
-Pravin- thumbnail
Really very touchy, way she said thanks to god, it's look like that words came from heart, well u are deserve for that awardπŸ‘πŸΌ..
ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hina your acceptance speach was great . it came direct fom your  heart. it made me cry......
ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sometimes your actions speak louder than your words...... the same happened with hina that is why whatever she wanted to say just touched our hearts...
Varuni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi !!! I m new 2 dis. Can any1 tell me the link from where I can download Karan and Hina's Speech. I was not unable 2 watch fullITA Awards. Plz help me....  
 Or plz send it 2 me on my id i.e. [email protected].

Plz Plz Plz...

😭