ITA Hina's acceptance speech

Posted: 14 years ago
She didn't say much, but dil ko choo gayi! I think out of today's winners her speech was the most touching. All she could say was thank you to a few people and she cried a bit and it made me cry. She truly deserved her award regardless of how annoying YRKKH has been. She has worked hard and her acting from day 1 til now has improved so much. I hope she wins many more awards.

She also looked really beautiful. Very elegant.

really her speech touched my heart. she became very emotional and could not complete her speech. i loved every bit of it. she worked very hard for it. and the improvement she has shown really deserves to be rewarded. she is a fast learner and if she continues working hard and improve on her few weak points then i'm sure she'll win many more awards in the future.

Edited by simran85 - 14 years ago
inshallah she will
i knw it was touching
but i didnt lyk karans way of sayin thanks i thnk he is quite of over confident
happy for her..πŸ‘ well done you deserve it.. the clip which they shown was one of your great acting  scene hina..
yup it's very touchy...she deserves this  award.i hope hina will win many more awards in future.πŸ‘πŸΌ
normally.....acceptance speeches r so FAKE....

...but this one.....seemed right from the heart....... πŸ‘ ...

n it touched mine......
Really very touchy, way she said thanks to god, it's look like that words came from heart, well u are deserve for that awardπŸ‘πŸΌ..
hina your acceptance speach was great . it came direct fom your  heart. it made me cry......
sometimes your actions speak louder than your words...... the same happened with hina that is why whatever she wanted to say just touched our hearts...
Hi !!! I m new 2 dis. Can any1 tell me the link from where I can download Karan and Hina's Speech. I was not unable 2 watch fullITA Awards. Plz help me....  
 Or plz send it 2 me on my id i.e. [email protected].

Plz Plz Plz...

😭