Twilight

Five facts about The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 9:36am | IP Logged

wow that sounds so cool..

Eclipse is mah fav book too, Taylor! <3..n i so want that kissing scene..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Five facts about The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

XxSanaxX

IF-Rockerz

XxSanaxX

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
heyy thnx alot!! cnt wait!!! eclipse is gana be soo gud!! lmao rob nd tay ''jealousy'' ROFL

Sanyogeeta1

Sanyogeeta1

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
oh der r atlest a illion butterflies in my stomach rite nw.Thanx soooooooooooo much for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!! That "hair Prank" is just so hilarious!

-Afreen-

IF-Dazzler

-Afreen-

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Eclipse was my fave book.. I just cant wait for the movie.. I hoep JUne comes soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.. plx do.. thankx

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
"Fact #3: The Werewolves Will Crank Up the Sex Appeal
"We all know the appeal of the vampire family," says Nikki Reed, who plays vampire Rosalie. "But the werewolf boys are on a whole different level. They interact with a youthful, playful, comfortable warmth. It's very sexy."
As for Pattinson, he admits that his personal jealousy about Taylor Lautner's newly-ripped physique actually comes in handy for the role. "In Eclipse, Taylor and I have lots of scenes together where we have to be jealous and petty with each other," he says. "So it helps that I actually do feel inadequate when I see his body, especially because he's younger than me. He fulfills every criteria of what teenage girls want, physically, in a guy. I felt like a had to prove myself against him." "

ahahahaha!!!!!!! epiccc!!!!!!! LMFAOOO, oh goshhhh.
srry. imm back to normal now.
gosh i still find the robert-being-jeoalous-of-taylor-lautner-cuz-of-his-body-thing extremely hilarious. lol. thats real funny, but then again, i don't noe who wouldn't be Wink
to the point!- AHHHH. omggg. if the new moon wolves i saw were called sexy, then i have no idea what kind of sexy thyre brining in eclipse. im like dieng righ noww!!!
ohhh godd. JUNEEEEE!!!!!!!! where are youuuu???????

shraddha302

Goldie

shraddha302

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
thanks 4 sharing

TwilightRobsten

Groupbie

TwilightRobsten

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
just totally can't wait 4 the movie!!!!!!!!!!! loveeeee rob!! and omg........the tent scene!!! though of all the 4 books......my fav is still twilight.......but eclipse was awesome ...........but if u count midnight sun......omg......its the most bestest......in stephenie's website i saw 12 chapters (264 pages)   of midnight sun.....
EDWARD'S LUV IS REALLY AMAZING!!Clap

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Posted Earlier Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top