Ladies Special

Abay & Shivangi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

noodles

IF-Rockerz

noodles

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
For the first time I watched the last few episodes of this show on TV yesterday and thought they're a really cute couple Big smile They have really good chemistry.

After coming to IF I was very disappointed to find out this show has already ended! LOL

Sreejita was really cute in this role! Embarrassed Is she coming in any other serials soon?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abay & Shivangi" in Ladies Special forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
^ Not that we know of.  They do make an awesome chemistry; I loved their hera-pheri in the last episode. It was so cute trying to see them shoo everyone out the house so they could have their 'suhaag raat.' Please use the Help Desk next time.

-Nikasha-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

h&rblock

Post Reply New Post

Go to top