Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: diya86

Sis Beautifully put, sweets! 👏 Thanks so much. Like you I too want to see that magnetic attraction, that conflict of feelings and that awesome chemistry!!! I want to see an angry-but-can't-deny-her-feelings Damini fight with an in-love-and-will-do-anything-to-get-her Prithvi..Oh this wud be so interesting to watch

Love how you say 'two bodies, one soul'!!! That's why they complement and complete each other!! And redefine perfection, while they're at it!

Nids and Sis You guys are absolutely right in saying fights and desperation bring out PriDa's intensity... You know, it would be all kinds of awesome to see Damini running away from a mar jaavan situation now... and later feeling bad about it. And would also like to see her say cutting things to Pri and hating herself both for saying those nasty things and for regretting saying them, at the same time... Hope I didn't confuse you... 😃No u didnt confuse me at all. And i wud also want to see how prithvi keeps on creating that mar jaawa situation. I mean usually he just use forget everything when he was around her and then that RB used to interrupt him. So it will nice to see what he does when there is no RB😳

TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dear Diya I know that Sarah is a beautiful writer but pls do not underestimate your writing skills... I think everyone has their own POV's towards a thing its good that you think differently and see things in your own way which is why you are unique and it is nice to be different and if we start comparing ourselves with others I think its just not fair.. Definitely you are a talented writer I have read your posts and FF's thought nvr commented on it so sorry for that and I think you are amazingly talented and you do a really very good job on this Fire and Ice revisited..Its like... how do I say quite soothing reading your post and hoping that Pri shud act like this river coming in full flow and hud be able to thraw the ice as you said and yes Damini has turned herself into ice and I think Pri shud just unleash his good looks and charms, his possessivness towards Damini and win her back by being little forceful.. like for instance wen Damini fell from horse and got hurt was not able to walk and Pri carried and Damini was literally on fire she was shouting and screaming but Pri nvr gave in and still carried her all the way to Gujral Mansion's Hall so that kinda force shud be applied by Pri to tackle this situation.. though I don't know if Pri really did act in this way then wat Dam's reaction is gonna be... well its just a thought.. lets see how creatives work on bringing things back to normal in Prida's life... 20 hrs and 28 minutes more to go for LNMDJ.. weekends really piss me off I say.. thanks for such kinda posts that ppl like me are able to get thru this weekends peacefully... I'am sorry if I have said something you did not like.. forgive me for that 
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful, babe, just so beautiful..WORD..You said it all..⭐️

I am not a fan of this hunger strike idea either, and like you, want the passion back..Keeping fingers and toes crossed for Prithvi to gain his confidence back and charm her in style..Dude, come on, be the same man you used to be..😊

And Diya, don't you dare underestimate yourself, OK!! Everything that comes out of your keyboard is incredibly beautiful, and you have given us so many gems to read..We cherish having you here, babe..

Love ya loads..🤗 Thank you for this post..Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Am such a Pridaholic these days that just could not stop from penning a few thoughts to this w'ful post Diya. But then, would never be close to what you have written or what Sarah would put across.

Taking this opportunity once again to call out loud 'Sarah where are you ????? The forum is just not the same without you here."

That was so well put the Fire and Ice. You have said it all Diya - we have seen the battle, the calm, the trust, the support and then the surrender. We have seen ice take fire on an emotional journey that helped them see what they could mean to each other - what they could be with each other and what they could achieve together. But then as you said it very well all along 'The fire was tamed but the ice hardly melted' b'fully put Diya.

I will take off from where you left - Prida  are characterised by passion and they really need to fight like old times. But the old times would never get back. And thats because love has conquered it all.

Damini, will fight back, we will see those verbal duels come back, but over shadowing them would be those newly formed feelings that she has developed for Prithvi, feelings she never felt for anyone before. It reminds me of a movie where the Girl (heroine) is forced into a wedding and she goes to live with the guy determined to get a divorce. But law makes them stay together for a while, and during these times she goes all out being nasty, sarcastic, scathing, insulting hoping that the guy would hate her and the separation would be easy. But fate had something else planned altogether. She ended up falling in love and this time the guy (as if to test her, get back at her ) finds the right situations to give back all those nasty remarks and repartees she had earlier made.  I see something on those lines here with Damini already having given back on the 'wife working' and 'control'.....Would love to see the repeat of this movie here.

As for Prithvi - poor dude, he is in a state of complete shock. Shaken by the fact that Ila Gujral is not the offender and more by the truth of Damnee's birth - it will be very difficult for him to get back to the older days of sarcastic repartees to prove a point or make a score. We might end up seeing his vulnerable, sensitive and softer side - carefully negotiating with Damini, not hurting her, forcing his view points more gently and finding means and ways like the hunger strike to get her around. I think the hunger strike was not planned and like a kid he just said the first thing that came to his mind. I get a feeling we might see more of these - the side of Prithvi that would shock him and us equally.

This is purely my take Diya, but as you said any thing Prida is welcome - will keep us going.

And like Sis said  - a few marjawa's  - icing on the cake.

And its Monday again.........Whoever spoke of  monday morning blues .....Mondays become the best day of the week for me these days.

Edited by achumen - 14 years ago
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
@diya-Gr8 post diya.😊

Even i was not impressed with the hunger strike idea.My first thought was why have they turned prithvi into KRK from big boss🤣
     But when i saw the episode again i thought it was more of prithvi being impulsive and blurting out the first thing he thought of.Lets see how the Cv's take this forward.I hope to see a more assertive prithvi in the future which seems more like him.
Edited by rexy34 - 14 years ago
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sistu

Diya shud have left something for us to say too.

I want some really beautiful moments between prida, be it nok jhok or just romance. U knw the same old sizzling chemistry. Trying to avoid each other yet that magnetic pull between them. I dont damini to forgive him so easily so we can have some really mar jawaa scenes between them. I really want to see the 'kuch bhi kar jaanaa' attitude in Prithvi.

Even though revenge was main reason why pri married her but i still feel that their story was sort of destiny. even if revenge wasnt there, they were bound to be one. A quality that is a weakness in one is a strenght in the other thus they complete each other. They are two bodies but one soul.

i want this line damini ko mujh ko maaf kana hi hoga😆
Edited by pridafan - 14 years ago
.Aparajhita. thumbnail
beautifully written diya.......awesome essay........actually damz should forgive pri easily becoz he is very concerned for her and at the same time she should not forgive pri so easily as he should atleast have inquired what exectly the truth is.........but i want some beautiful moments between prida........they should be happy always.........i loved the "mar jawaan" sequence and i want times similar to that to come........
Edited by aparajhita - 14 years ago