Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Mohit in the final scene***claps***

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 8:17am | IP Logged

A big hi to all my mjht frnds out there...so finally guys i found it!!!what...are yaar a topic that wasn't discussed since last nite...actuallysince yesterday so much has been discussed abt the so called mega api that now it was difficult finding an area untouched but finally i got something to try my hands at...ok now howsoever was the epi...n even the entire sam ka accident track is quiet bizzare....but amidst all this guys along with the cute pee ke out majan ke alawa what stole my heart yesterday was definately MOHIT in the climax scene...seriously guys what a mindblowing peice of performance he displayed in the last scene!!!well the entire running madly shouting nupuuuuuuuuuuuuur was really  so gr8 that my heart was racing at 1000km/hr (physics walon mujhe pakad ke peetna mat...)....and then the scene of the day...when his head hits the wooden fence...oh god just  cant forget a single expression of mohit in that scene...from the first loud wince...to the  crying in pain holding his head...or fainting in suhaani's arms.....!!! u know guys apni aaj tak ki zindagi mein jitne serials dekhein hain....dont know how many times have seen such a scene...but this was a fresh peice of emotional brilliance n excellence...i can justsay that the way mohit cries in that scene holding his bleeding head...IT COULDN"T HAVE BEEN MORE REALISTIC THAN THIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>

N MOHIT was just simply "out of the world" in that scene!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

358674-BrokenDreamer---sanchita---Jyotika-

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 8:29am | IP Logged
---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 8:29am | IP Logged
mohit's actin was amazin.........
-BrokenDreamer- IF-Dazzler
-BrokenDreamer-
-BrokenDreamer-

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 8:37am | IP Logged
dat scene was really heart touching it made me cry...mohit acted superb,mindblowing.!!...his expression was OMG i really gone mad...mein to fida hogayii
rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Exactly...yashooSmile...u said it very pointfullyWink even if i did feel that the accident was made quickly bit our mohit outdid the scene with his speechless and flawless acting with all the emotions and feelings done with atmost perfections!!Clap it was jst brillant means...nothing..he needs deffo an award for executing the complete scene so specklessly beautifuully!!Thumbs Up

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessyashika

A big hi to all my mjht frnds out there...so finally guys i found it!!!what...are yaar a topic that wasn't discussed since last nite...actuallysince yesterday so much has been discussed abt the so called mega api that now it was difficult finding an area untouched but finally i got something to try my hands at...ok now howsoever was the epi...n even the entire sam ka accident track is quiet bizzare....but amidst all this guys along with the cute pee ke out majan ke alawa what stole my heart yesterday was definately MOHIT in the climax scene...seriously guys what a mindblowing peice of performance he displayed in the last scene!!!well the entire running madly shouting nupuuuuuuuuuuuuur was really  so gr8 that my heart was racing at 1000km/hr (physics walon mujhe pakad ke peetna mat...)....and then the scene of the day...when his head hits the wooden fence...oh god just  cant forget a single expression of mohit in that scene...from the first loud wince...to the  crying in pain holding his head...or fainting in suhaani's arms.....!!! u know guys apni aaj tak ki zindagi mein jitne serials dekhein hain....dont know how many times have seen such a scene...but this was a fresh peice of emotional brilliance n excellence...i can justsay that the way mohit cries in that scene holding his bleeding head...IT COULDN"T HAVE BEEN MORE REALISTIC THAN THIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>

N MOHIT was just simply "out of the world" in that scene!!!
i was actually terrified watching him ,,,
the way he held his head and then cried n then fainted....
hats off to mohit...
he is such a great actor reallly i have no words really ...
i mean seriously kal k sarre epi mein ending best this.......
nahin mallu??????
-Jyotika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jyotika-
-Jyotika-

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 9:26am | IP Logged
totally agree wid u.. mohit was amazing in d last scene.. he did it perfectly..!!! it was soo heart touching dat whenever i remember dat scene i can't stop my tears..!!!
MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 10:03am | IP Logged
mohit is always amazing

Go to top