Page 2 Page 5

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

Hellooooooo Evry1.....

I welcome u all to a special party here......I've made this party thread xculsively for one among my close frnz-NIDHI(hgrhr)jiske life mein kuch special hua hai...bt laziness mein yeh No:1 hai...by god...LOL...
isliye i decided....tht i'l give party for this special achievement of hers....ab vo kare ya main karun...baat toh ek hi hai...vich is all abt celeberations...n i really want the world to knw abt it..
& share d happiness wid evry1....Embarrassed......

Ok...Now without wastin nymore time..let me get straight to d story..on y i'm hostin this party for Nidhi.....pehle u all c a webpage below...vich i'm copy pastin nw...Wink

Rati Pandey
www.youtube.com
My newest video from Miley jab Hum Tum on Mayank (Arjun Bijlani) and his Pehla Pehla Pyar Nupur (Rati Pandey). I thought the song would be perfect for the present situation....! Please watch and comment guys....your views matter a lot. :D
March 18 at 1:54pm Comment UnlikeLike View Feedback (22)Hide Feedback (22) Share
You, Richa Kewalramani and 11 others like this.
Gautam Hegde
Gautam Hegde
there should be a chironji and nupur ji video also.. ;-)
March 18 at 2:03pm
Sakshi Kapur
Sakshi Kapur
its awesome! seriously rati its a perfect assemble of all the cutest moments of nupur and mayank.
March 18 at 2:35pm
Deboshree B
Deboshree B
amazing video.. I loved it..u both rock Rati..!! :)
March 18 at 4:20pm
Sonali Singh
Sonali Singh
loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it
March 18 at 5:04pm
Mehak Khurana
Mehak Khurana
Das an awesomeeeeee video Rati di....seriously u both loookk soo damnnn cute....Completely loved it...gr8 work :D
March 18 at 8:22pm
Samy Khan
Samy Khan
great video i agree its perfect for the present situation n gr8 wrk done by da person who made it well done
March 19 at 6:20am
Suruchi Bhatnagar
Suruchi Bhatnagar
wow chhhooooooooo shweet...........
March 20 at 1:30pm
Sharan Dhaliwal
Sharan Dhaliwal
Gautam ji if i could make a video of this beauty couple then i would BUT i need more then just two episodes worth of footage, couldn't you write your self in again HEHEHEHE.
March 25 at 4:56am
Amna Yawar
Amna Yawar
aweeesssssummm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ang g8 well soon ;)
March 30 at 12:10am
Shilpa Mehta
Shilpa Mehta
omgggg.... awesome vid
arjun-rati[arti] u guys rock yar
June 16 at 11:15pm

well this is a portion of Rati Pandey's(i dnt hv to tell na who Rati is...???...WinkWinkWink....)wall...vich shows Rati ne khud ek VM ka link post kiya in her wall on March 18....n comments for it jismein u can c at 1st place is Chiruji a.k.a Gautam-d writer of MJHT...ok folks d pt is..jo VM Rati ne khud add ki thi...thts made by our very own Nidhi....n tht too on a day when Nidhi ko yeh vm ko upload kiye hue sirf ek hi din hui thi...isnt tht a gr8888888888 achievement for any VM maker?
Aftr all..Rati ne yeh khud post kiya hai in her wall jiska matlab yahi hua na ki she likd tht VM....n thts wht my frnd had achieved....this truly calls for a celeberation...bt usse pehle i knw i hv to say one more thing...ki u all wanna knw na ki jo March mein hua vo Dec mein kyu celeberate kar rahe ho?vo isliye kyunki hume bhi yeh baat sirf abhi pata chala a few days ago...Pehle i came to knw frm my another close-cum-best frnd-cum-Twinne,Nikhila(nikhila_kontham)..
N then i told this to Nidhi yesterday......So evry1  do join d  party n congratulate my frnd...whos one among d bestest n perfect VM makers of MJHT forum....n she truly deserve this party celeberation....

luv u loads Nidhi.....u truly truly rock.....n u r one among my most fav VM makers n i'm glad n proud to b one among ur close frnz....

PS:waise Nidhi.....u shud actually thnxx my twinnie-Nikhila...agar woh nahi hoti toh tum kaise is khushi se milti na?so thnxx a ton my twinnie.....

Edited by nikki028 - 13 December 2009 at 8:25am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina_04.Daksha.-wild-I-love-dmg-Raman-A-N-S-H-I-K-AchulbuliannupreethisAngels_SweetzMyInspirationzFragranceOfLoveSoulmate_SanaSennysindhyaa.hgrhrfalak01Bul3371768gr8_mms-ialwayswill-Ohmyjerryworld~*mishu*~nidha1983aish_punk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*CONGRATULATIONS NIDHI*~!!!" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Edited by nikki028 - 13 December 2009 at 5:58am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina_04-Raman-preethisA-N-S-H-I-K-AFragranceOfLoveAngels_SweetzOhmyjerryworld~*mishu*~nidha1983aish_punkhgrhr

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 6:07am | IP Logged

http://blog.cws.net/uploaded_images/Champagne_Bottle-783813.jpg

http://www.sendflowerstobangalore.com/images/125roseheart.jpg

Thanks for the Party Dear & Congrats on ur achievement....

Edited by nidha1983 - 13 December 2009 at 6:14am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina_04-Raman-MyInspirationz-Destiny-OhmyjerryworldhgrhrFragranceOfLoveSoulmate_Sana371768Nikki_Titli

sindhyaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

sindhyaa.

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 6:07am | IP Logged

awwwwwww nidhiii!! dudee u rockkk!!

mwaaahhzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hgrhrNikki_Titli

stuti123

IF-Sizzlerz

stuti123

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 6:09am | IP Logged

nidhi ....... congratz yaar ..... its indeed a big achievement ....... keep ut the good work dear ..... and nikki good that u posted it ..... nahin to hum kabhi yeh jaan hi nahin pate ......

hgrhrNikki_Titli

preethis

IF-Rockerz

preethis

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Congratulations Nidhi.....

Thanks for the party Nikki...

hgrhrNikki_Titli

A-N-S-H-I-K-A

IF-Rockerz

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 6:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hgrhrNikki_Titli

hgrhr

IF-Sizzlerz

hgrhr

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Oh-My-God Nikki..!!!!Shocked
When you called me around 10 times and then said ke go check our PMs....i honestly was NOT expecting this..!!!LOL 
But isse pehle ke a start ranting on...i just want to give you the HUGEST THANK YOU for this mind blowing surprise..!!!!!!

First of all for giving me the news that Rati had added my VM on FB...aftre which i was like  LOL
And especially a biggg thanks to Nikhila..!!!!! If she hadn't told you then i woulld never have known that Rati actually saw a VM of mine..!!!!!!
THANKS A LOT NIKHILA..!!! I know we've never talked but i've heard sooo much about your from Nikki that i feel like we too are gr8 friends..!!!LOLLOLLOL

And Nikki...you absolutly ROCK..!!!!! You were the only person who was AS excited as I was about this news..!!! lol...and honestly speaking...even you know that i would never have made a part thread..!   lol...no matter how jumpy i was after hearing this news..!! But when i saw the PM and saw that YOU'D thrown a party...i was feeling sooo flattered and just happy...LOL...       
In our life we rarely find people who are as happy in other's happiness as their own..!! And I can't tell how lucky i feel to have a friend like you who shares my happiness like it is their own..!
No matter kitni bhi badi ya choti khushi bhi ho...it makes a person feel so special and after seeing this thread....it made me feel so special..!!!!
I know this was wayyy back in March when she added it and we just got to know...but that doesn't lesses my excitement any..!!!!
I make Mayur VMs because of my mayur mania...and to know that one of Mayur actually SAW it and liked it enough to post it on FB out of all those hundreds of VMs...it made me feel so elated and jumpy and excited and out of this world...that i can't TELL.  
It feels like VMs banana safal ho gaya by GOD..!!LOL

Honestly Nikki...I'm really touched by this thread   you opened for me....can't tell you....
once again...a BIG, HUGEEEEEEE THANKS TO YOU...
and LOTS and LOTS of Mayur, ArTi, Sayank hugs to you as well..!!
THANK YOU for all those wonderful lines you wrote....THANK YOU for the long list of eatables...THANK YOU for the BESTEST news...(and that goes for Nikhila too..!! Without her..i would never have known.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed!!Thanks a LOT NIkhila..!)...THANK YOU for throwing the best party...
and most of all THANK YOU SO MUCH for being such a GREAT friend..!!!!Big smile

Edited by hgrhr - 13 December 2009 at 7:16am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raman--Destiny-aish_punkAngels_SweetzFragranceOfLoveitsAishOhmyjerryworldNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top