Thendral

Then- Dec 14-18th updates & discussions! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Thanks gudgal.

The two legged lech is more dangerous & ferocious than the four legged beast.  Sick scene.....what right has he got to slap the maid servant.....palaar palaar seems to be the fashion in all serials.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekSugarpuff101kuttyponnurojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Then- Dec 14-18th updates & discussions! (Page 5)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sugarpuff101

Sugarpuff101

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates roja! And i'll keep in mind about the spoilers aswell. sry bout thatEmbarrassed
By the way I really like Velayudham's bro in-law he seems hilarious, and his subtle humor is always right on time. Hope Tamil and Thulasi see each other again in the next episode, really don't wanna wait another week for it.
BY the way i have to say i really like the background music, especially the "nananana" that plays when tamilarasu arrives, like i said before its really upliftingLOL

Edited by hiya242 - 18 December 2009 at 6:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luxmitshaseksrimarojapoooo

luxmit

luxmit

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiya242

Thanks for the updates roja! And i'll keep in mind about the spoilers aswell. sry bout thatEmbarrassed
By the way I really like Velayudham's bro in-law he seems hilarious, and his subtle humor is always right on time. Hope Tamil and Thulasi see each other again in the next episode, really don't wanna wait another week for it.
BY the way i have to say i really like the background music, especially the "nananana" that plays when tamilarasu arrives, like i said before its really upliftingLOL

Sorry roja, bout the spoiler.
yh i love that  music as well. It just livens up when deepak enters. like the title song as well. Can't wait until they meet again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekrojapoooo

Sugarpuff101

Sugarpuff101

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I really hope they do not drag this serial too long. Its starting to look really good.

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the excellent updates gudgal..

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Offline hiya242
Senior Member hiya242

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 9:31am
CC: rojapoooo

Kept in mind about the whole spoiler thing. Was hoping you add a comment from me, after posting friday's update.
Can't hold it in much longerLOL
I think that Thulasi's and lavanya's pics may get switched. 

Here is what Hiya thinks - thanks Hiya for waiting until the update got

posted.

Edited by rojapoooo - 20 December 2009 at 9:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~Vani19

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates gudgal & roja akka.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooo

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeydaisy

Originally posted by srima

Thanks Daisy.

Selfishness personified thy name is Padma [MM's wife.]

This man Velayudham made some nasty statement reg. female education...."Potta pillaiku padippu enna padippu vendiyirukku....kalyanam pannindoma 2 kutty pottomanu illama"....Thulasi enna  aada maada kutty poda.
thanks for telling that rakshashi's name...i feel like meet the creative head and give some slap...i really angry while doing this updates...say serial for women but treat them worse than animals..this is no 1 abuse women serial. i just hate this serial...how they can come out with this kind stories? i think tamil nadu govt has looked intio 'china thirai' business ...give them some guide line...they speak so vulgar......."Potta pillaiku padippu enna padippu vendiyirukku....kalyanam pannindoma 2 kutty pottomanu illama"...OMG....help this stupid  creative  groupAngry

Agreed guys... initially I was angry too, but then as time passed by, I realised things like this do happen in this world to women.  We have heard about it and read about it.  Why, some of us might have seen it happening in reality.  What I am waiting for is how the Creative Heads are going to solve this problem and how long does it going to take?

Is the girl going to run away with deepak? Marry him? Continue her studies and be an engineer? What?  I hope the CH will show some kind of enlightment and hopefully it is to my favour.  Otherwise.......... Angry

Edited by Caryn - 21 December 2009 at 4:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasek~*Thamizhan*~Vani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top