| The Sexy Bunch 19 | Invites Only | - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by SaziArmaan

oooo fiestyyyyyyyyy babyyyyyyyyyyyy,,.. man that guy😉

so watzz goin on baby?? huh?? u guyz talked after dat nite??

ndd did  u just say dat u did everything else in dat list but get drunk?? u HAD SEX??? 😲

hahahahahaha noooooooooooooooo...i stayed over my friends....u know my friends planned it out!!! my parents didnt even know abt it...they thought i was at a trip😆.....they were damn desperate 2 take me out...so they typed up a fake letter to show my parents that im going out of town and they said yehhhhhh😆

and abt manni...welll hes like wid every1..but its prbabaly cus it was my birthday that why he was after me..seriously...i was being dragged across the nyt club by everryone..my friends tried to keep me wid themsleves so that im safe and everythign then all my guys mates were pulling me 2 the dancefloor weneva their fav track wud go on😆 and manni was just kissing me lmao!!! like everywhere..its not like im uncomfortbale abt it cus hes ma mate..never looked at him in THAT way😆😆😆 but my girlfriends thought it was like a big deal...stupid girls didnt even let me go to sleep taking abt him😆😆😆 and den poor guys phoned me at 4 to find out wether ive got home or not safe i was like awwwww😳 
u know there was some performances going on..so everyone crowded around the satge to watch..and do u know wat manni did....he stood behind me wid his arms round my waist all nyyttt, so that no body tied on me..so that i cud enjoy myself to the fullest!!!😳 im in love wid him hahaaha...as a friend😳😳
EKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! datzzzzz chooooo cuteeeeeeeeee

i think im falling in love with manni...

HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY😉

OMG1 datzz sooo fukin cuteeeeeeeee

i think he likes uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. nd  ushuld like him alsoooooooooo😉

EKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! datzzzzz chooooo cuteeeeeeeeee

i think im falling in love with manni...

HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY😉

OMG1 datzz sooo fukin cuteeeeeeeee

i think he likes uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. nd  ushuld like him alsoooooooooo😉
hahahahah i gotta admit hes damn cute girl!!!! hes like the ideal bf any girl wid want!!! he really knows how 2treat a girl speicial😳 hehe and hes single lmao!!! hes asking to look 4r a girl 4r him😆
EKE!!!!!! TAJJJi!!!!!!! say ur his girlllllllllllllll if  u dun i swear i'll just jump in nd goo like take meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😆

EKE!!!!!! TAJJJi!!!!!!! say ur his girlllllllllllllll if  u dun i swear i'll just jump in nd goo like take meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😆
i think u shud!!! lolzzz weve taken a picture dancing togetha...it will be up on FB sooon..until my stupid friend puts it up🤢 oooooo ill try show u a picture of him ryyt now if i can😉
yeah post it ehre, cauz  im not on FB nymoreeeeeeeee🤢🤢

yeah post it ehre, cauz  im not on FB nymoreeeeeeeee🤢🤢
hawwwwwwwwwwwwww why why why😕

cauz of my stupid uncle who made me delete itttttttttttttt😡 i had to deactivate ittttttttttt😡

cauz of my stupid uncle who made me delete itttttttttttttt😡 i had to deactivate ittttttttttt😡

awwwwwwwwwwwww no worriess..let me see if i cud sort this out mmm..give me  sec😉
kk babe nd gimma 10 minzzzzzzzzz