Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Change that expression Hina! - Article (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by sanw

yes, so many times when I see her, my 1st comment is- cry baby is here!

she needs to do it differently! I hope the story takes a turn & her shy, crying, nervous character changes soon!

i agree..both of them didn't deserve to win...only yrkkh best serial award was okay bec. it was the most popular serial last yr...i mean 2009..it got the highest TRP's frm jan till october

Oh!!!!!!!!!!! then who was supposed to win in her category according to you charu?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Change that expression Hina! - Article (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

@niveditha :- please don't post the article which was posted here before..

For all those people who thinks that she don't deserve any acting award, note that she didn't won any award based on her acting..
She won it on the POPULAR CATEGORY.. whatever they shown her scenes [1st night] related to the award, i don't think any of those actress shown out there can act better than her.. please rewind the type and watch her acting..

yeah u r absolutely right lathika and i m with u........
she didnt win it for her acting skills but for her popularity as an actress........!!!!!!!
and she definately was and is deserving the award........!!
the way she had taken YRKKH to the top in trps in its initial episodes itz commendable!!!!!!
karan mehra came long after the show had kicked off........
he hasnt yet contributed much to the trps!!!!!!!!!
mostly the maheshwaris,especially akshara aka hina has contributed to yrkkh's success..........!!
(no offence!)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lacchu21moonlight08hide

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

Originally posted by lathika4u

@niveditha :- please don't post the article which was posted here before..

For all those people who thinks that she don't deserve any acting award, note that she didn't won any award based on her acting..
She won it on the POPULAR CATEGORY.. whatever they shown her scenes [1st night] related to the award, i don't think any of those actress shown out there can act better than her.. please rewind the type and watch her acting..

yeah u r absolutely right lathika and i m with u........
she didnt win it for her acting skills but for her popularity as an actress........!!!!!!!
and she definately was and is deserving the award........!!
the way she had taken YRKKH to the top in trps in its initial episodes itz commendable!!!!!!
karan mehra came long after the show had kicked off........
he hasnt yet contributed much to the trps!!!!!!!!!
mostly the maheshwaris,especially akshara aka hina has contributed to yrkkh's success..........!!
(no offence!)

i agree with each and every lines you mentioned..Clap

roku_huseinfan

IF-Rockerz

roku_huseinfan

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Already posted >>Change that expression Hina!
Topic Closed !!
YRKKH Dev Team

Post Reply New Post

Go to top