Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
happy b-day shini....

don't forget to invite your pet to the party...k??

@wids n shini: why am i always the one who is acting goofey?? its supposed to be both of all...remember im a mom....
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thank you very much rims and of course i'll invite my monkey to the party.... 

rims to let you konw you said it yourself that you dont want to be the mom....
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
psshh...thats not the answer i wanted...i am asking why am i the target for everything that you or wids plan?? its like you both do the deed and then point your finger me lol
hehehe you know rims thats not true
me and wids love ya lot thats why we always bring you into all of our plans
wida thumbnail
heheheh rims im sorry but i couldnt make my self the monkey nah hehehe

ohh ya using that iq sig i made longlong time back..lol

shini iep i did watche it and i enjoyed it

Originally posted by: wida

From rims

Hey Shini
Happy Birth-Day Yaar!!
many many happy returns of the day!!
hope you have an amazinggg b-day!!
many god fulfill all your wishes and brings you all the happiness in your new yr!!
i can totally remember you coming to RC and me, widsie and you talking abt iq and ak lol
those are some really good memories and then it was fun to discuss all that...i miss those days..when i was active like 16 hrs everyday lol
i loved our "fights" over iq lol and i thank you for accepting that he is mine lol
here is something for ya...really simple...hope you like it...thats all i can give you right now...maybe one day you can come to meet me and i'll buy you something lol
i was going to make you more..but then you will have so much to use so nah i don't want to make you feel guilty then lol

Thank you soooooooooo much rims.... i love ya yaar.... a secret between you and me i love ya more than widsπŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†
I remember those days they were soooo much fun.... i miss them now a days... cuz your never on when me and wids are on at the same time.... you need to come on at that time sooo we can have our old fun days again....
HEYYYY!!!!!!!! 😲 i never admitted that he was yours..... i just said that he can be both of ours and you said fine soooo in other words he's half yours and half mine.....πŸ˜‰
Even thought it simple i love it and i'll hold you that offer..... so when ever i come meet you i want my real gift you got that my Crazy Partner and i would have loved it if you made me more but its okay since i always catch you when your open or not and i already get a lot of things made by you....

Here is a story i dedicate to youπŸ˜ƒall written by myself..hmm i mean just some wordsπŸ˜†

Once upon a birthday, there was a young girl named Roshini. Roshini turned 19 years old and lived in, America.

Roshini was walking home from school, thinking about birthday cake and presentsSuddenly a giant back monkey jumped out from behind   and pounced on Roshini!  But as she was about to scream for help, Roshini realized the back monkey was only licking her face.  In fact, the furry kisses tickled!  Roshini giggled and decided to keep the giant back monkey as a pet.  And on the way home she decided to name her new pet ''RIMA.'' 

When Roshini and Rima finally got home, her Mom was standing on the front porch.  And was she surprised to see a back monkey following Roshini home!  ''What in world is that?'' cried Roshini's Mom.  ''It's a giant back monkey,'' answered Roshini.  ''I can see that, Roshini, but what in the world is it doing here?''   ''It's my birthday.  Can it be my new pet?'' answered Roshini.  ''Oh, dear,'' said Roshini's Mom.  ''I wouldn't get your hopes up. You know your father doesn't like back monkeys.  But, it is kind of cute. And it is your birthday.  I suppose you can keep it while I finish frosting your birthday cake.''  And with that, Roshini hugged Rimaa and led her new pet into the house--even though she knew her father would probably not let it stay. 

Once in the house, Roshini and Rima played hide and seek, until Roshini's favourite television show, ''Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai,'' started.  Then Roshini forgot all about watching Rima.  But half way through Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai, Roshini heard her father, shout, ''  Roshini ! Come to the sitting rooms...NOW!!''   Roshini rushed TO THE SITTING ROOM, where her  Dad was pointing toward the chair.  ''Look what your new pet did!'' he said.   Roshini looked.   There were balloons and streamers, hanging from the ceiling.  Mom and Dad were wearing party hats.  But right in the middle of the chair, were the messy remains of the birthday cake!  ''I'll clean it up, Dad,'' said Roshini. 

''I'm sorry, Roshini, said her Dad, ''but a giant back monkey is not a good pet.  You'd better find it a new home.''   So  Roshini looked to see where Rima was hiding.  Soon Roshini found Rima crouched beneath the table where Roshini did her chatting with Rima.  ''Come on, Rima you have to go.  And hey, don't look at me that way, I'm not the one who ate the cake and made a mess!'' said Roshini.   

And  Roshini started to lead Rima out of the house and down to the local .   Roshini knew the store owner would find Rima a good home.  So after hugging Rima  and saying good-bye, she thanked the owner of ,  and walked backed home.   Roshini didn't notice the back monkey was following!  Back home, Roshini sadly slurped six beers.  But Roshini's father reminded her about the mess she still had to clean up. 

Halfway through the clean-up, Roshini suddenly noticed Rima in the doorway.  ''Rima!  You're back!'' she shouted.  Rima hopped up and down and gave everyone furry, tickling, BIG kisses.  Even Roshini's father giggled. ''I guess that back monkey can stay,'' said Roshini's Dad.  Rima was a birthday pet after all!  Roshini's Mom baked another chocolate cake, and they all celebrated. What a happy birthday it was! 

WOW!!!!! wids wat a lovely story....
to begin with i would rather have a monkey name wids then rims πŸ˜‰ cuz i think wids is more like a monkey then rims......
Secondly my mom and dad would kick me out of the house if i ever brought a pet home
and thirdly Kaisa Yeh Pyar hai ended a long time ago soooo.... hahaha half your story is soooo mot true..... But THANK YOU VERY MUCH for making me laugh like hell and its very beautifully written

Here are ya birthday CAKESS

I LOVE THE FIRST 2 CAKES the most you can have the third one

From Kashish
Happy BDay Shini, you're one of the sweetest members of IF and we share a lot in common such as obsession of MIK and AK lol, and even though we're technically in competition for the same man, I wish you have a great and the most amazinggg birthday, and may you recieve great and expensive gifts from everyoneπŸ˜†
God bless you Shini, you're such a gem, wish you a happy happy birthday!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you soooo much Chavi..... your very sweet and yes we have a lot in common.... dont worry you can have AK and i'll KEEP MIK πŸ˜‰

From Priya
happy bday shini hope u hve many mre to come. hpe its full of lots of happiness n joy, hve a gr8 day!   
love from priya

Thanks a Lot Priya it means a lot to me😊

From Ssaba
many many happy returns of the day dear
have a blast on ur birthday
n may u have many many more

Thank you very very very very much Sabaa.... i love my present tooo.... your very sweet

From Imran94

Hey Roshni, How are you ?
Wish you a very very happy birthday, Many Many happy returns of the day !

Though i don't know you much, So therefore I couldn't make a BD Sig for you with your Favs πŸ˜• ..
Anywaii, Hope to know you more, Remember me when you cut the CaKe 😳😳

Once again, Have a Blast at your Birthday!

Hey imran.... im good and thank you very much for your wishes and its okay you didnt get me a sig as long as you wished me😊

From Rozain

Salam

Here Goes a Wishes For a very Special Heart Candy

"""  Bubbly, Dolly, Sweeto Apple Pie Sweets"""

Huny Have Very Special Happy Happy BirthDay
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day

Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,