Kollywood Masala

Eeram - A Beautiful Film

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 11:59am | IP Logged

has anyone watched 'Eeram'  yet? i just got the chance to watch it today & i must say it was an excellent treat. the three main leads impressed me totally with their flawless natural acting. i don't think anyone else could have done justice to the roles other than aathi, nanda & sindhu.

the songs were placed into the movie perfectly & i like the fact that they didn't add too many songs and ruin the intense pace of the film. the director arizhvazhagan has made a neat film. Eeram reminds me a few hollywood films mainly Final Destination but at the same time it has it's own originality.Smile

the love story between aathi & sindhu was shot beautifully. their interactions were original & cute. like the time where ramya makes the omelette for vasu & their little talk on the bus before the 'mazhaiye mazhaiye' song.Embarrassed aathi & sindhu are such a good-looking couple! 

it's been a looong time since i saw a heroine like sindhu in tamil cinema. she was fresh, beautiful & convincing. sindhu let her eyes do her talking for her & what i liked best about her is that she didn't resort to shedding clothes to prove her presence in the film. if the two male actors acted out their roles perfectly sindhu made sure that the audience felt for her. the scene where she cries her heart out after her husband suspects her was heartbreaking.CryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanafufu_galMeena.IFhoneydaisy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Eeram - A Beautiful Film" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged
yes..it was wonderful movie..i think sindu has done a great job in this movie..Aathi looks dashing as police officer...the way he handle the case...simply super...and not forgeting Saranya Mohan..who acted very well as Sindu's sister and Sindu's ghost...Nanda also done his role every well.. no unwanted scene in movie...the element of  water was used very well.

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
I watched htis movie and liked it a lot... The movie was interesting.. the element water was used very well.. the director has given the signs of the deaths in our own nativity...
And then sign in the end was beautiful mentioning that Nandha will also be killed...

Wow... I loved Aadhi a lot... He was so smart and handsome....  Man he was to good to look after after such a get up in mirugam....

Everyone did a great job here...
But wat i felt was that the flashback of Nandha and Sindhu could have been a bit short or more interesting...  I felt a bit bored in that part...

Otherwise, the music has also played the very best part along with the cast... The camera has played an important role wihtout which the movie will be far beyond...

It was worth watching..

shonaveer

IF-Sizzlerz

shonaveer

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
haven't watched it yet. will definitely watch it :)

-- deepu --

rajaramesh80

rajaramesh80

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Sculptured movie...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top