Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged

First,

A round of applause to the creatives and cast of both MJHT and DMG for putting up such a great show.Clap.....The two gangs rocked the show and we look forward to more merger episodes.Embarrassed... the title montage they especially made for the merger episode was cute and so uber cool. Great going ! You can watch the episode 10 times over - the story moved , the couples were adorable and the party rocked. Some of it is going to spill over on Monday as Samrat is going to Sanjivani.

Back to the post...ME stands for Merger Episode , by the way.Big smile

1. JP jumping like a happy clown at his so-called brilliant idea of fooling the whole intern gang into believing that the Excel Bash is actually his birthday party. His conversation with Dia and Uday on the phone was HILARIOUS.... Best was JP asking Uday- AAP KAUN?... and Uday saying - POPCORN! LOL

2. Nupur looking like a million bucks and giving expensive attitude to a very dishy looking Mayank . Mayank treating her like a princess , nevertheless and bringing her closer by taking Bui's name and later telling her so sweetly that when she marries him , he will be the luckiest person in the world. Awwwww......MayUr! I loved what Mayank was wearing. Embarrassed

3. Jiggy getting transported into dreamworld as Naina agrees to go on a date with him only to infuriate Yuvi. Yuvi keeping a strong hand on Jiggy's shoulder , not letting him get up and maintaining his eye contact with Naina and Naina walking away... Glint in Yuvi's eyes that only spells PLAN-OF-ACTION.... GET NAINA BACK BY MIND GAMES, NOT APOLOGIES. . Cute. Manipulative. Combative. Hot. Wink

4. Uday, Benji , JP, Jiggy dressed as poor versions of Batman and Superman and their hilarious interaction in the party as they believe each-other to be each-others' reflections. Funny dialogues, funny body movements and you just have to check out and see what happens when the world's coolest stooges come together. LOL

5. The conversation between Gunjan and Suhaani as Gunjan prepares her to tell Samrat the truth that she is his flesh and blood. The pink dresses , the lovely smiles , the sisterhood , the innocence , Suhaani's tension and Gunjan's balm effect and slight tease on Adhiraaj's name.... simple scene but very warm. Tongue

6. Yuvi spilling the beans to Naina and Tamanna that how JP has tried to trick them into believing that the Excel Bash is his birthday party. Yuvi's fantastic one-liners , JP's 'munh-kahaan -chhupaaoon' expressions , the subtle but firm exchange of acid bottles between Yuvi and Naina with Tammz in between.. the walking away of Naina in ' main-gussa-hoon' style tugging at Tammz hand and Yuvi with an amused smile on his face. A layered scene. Good job. LOL

7. Mayank andf Nupur's adorable chemistry and the love and trust in the relationship as Mayank prepares Nupur to tell Adhiraaj the truth and keeps on goading her with love and patience that he is with her - face the truth. Nupur's anxiety , her bahaanas and her adorable affection for Mayank makes them look so jhapeeful, man! Embarrassed

8. Sid appearing in the party late and his besotted eye lock with Tammz in the adorable 1960s style ... Yuvi and Naina observing the exchange of subtke romantic looks between the two with amused but happy smiles and making faces the moment they look at each-other instead of Sid and TammzWink.

9. Nupur making efforts to tell a no-nonsense Adhiraaj the truth about the real Nupur ... her anxiety , her silly but hilarious questions to Adhiraaj... main kaisi lag rahi hoon? Ye shirt tumne kahaan se khareedi? LOL.....Adhiraaj doubting Nupur's intentions and sanity and Nupur looking as nervous as a woman awaiting her pregnancy report.

10. Gunjan, Naina, Mayank, Tammz, Adhiraaj getting drunk , thanks to Jiggy  and Uday and being cuteness and vulnerable heart personified throughout the episode. They all were absolutely JAANUABLE today. Embarrassed

11. Gunjan getting high and dancing gol-gol-gol in front of an amused Sid and Sid telling her sweetly that she is just like his Tamanna ... Gunjan making baby eyes at him and saying that she is only Samrat's chassh missh and the cute conversation between Gunjan , Sid and a very amused Samrat. ADORABLE. Embarrassed

12. Yuvi telling Nupur and Suhaani to lock the emotions and face the truth. He seems to be more popular with women and now, Nupur and Suhaani know whom to run to for advice. Yuvi's arrogant but genuine ' beautiful lady' to Suhaani was oh-so-cool. Naina, you need to keep Yuvi in check. LOL

13. Yuvi closing in on Naina - physically, mentally, emotionally and making use of some brilliant emotional manipulation and psychological push throwing her off the edge so much so that her guard falls and she admits it that she likes him very much and wants to be with him. Yuvi is a smart player , not even once did he talk about his feelings.... it was only about Naina likes him , Naina needs to confess. Tomorrow, when he breaks her heart , he will sting it in her face by saying .....You were the one stalking me. Damn you, Yuvi.....but our president rocks. Team YUVI forever ( kill me Nainians) ... Naina's failing defence , her arousal of feelings and her fluttery panic was brilliant. She had to srink two glasses of punch to de-Yuvify herself but .... kucch aur hi ho gaya. Wink

14. Mayank and Tammz conversation of glasses of spiked punch as Tammz observed Sid talk to a lovely young girl. A high Mayank having a heart-to-heart talk with Tammz and telling her that it is no use trying to fight your feeling and witnessing a battle between the head and the heart... the heart will always win and nobody understands that better than him. She should just go with the flow and eggs her to drink the punch.... Mayank was adorable .... the uptight stern uber cool nerd had his heart on his sleeve today....Tammz really listened to him. Cute and jaanuable. Embarrassed

15. JP and Jiggy following Dia all over and Dia's visible but cute irritation .... these guys have lost their heart and senses to Dia.... but somebody tell them... Dia is exclusive, darlings. Ask the college guys....Wink

16. A high Tammz going to Sid... blowing her hair strands off her forehead in sulky attitude and Sid watching her amused. SidNa were at their adorable best as Tammz let out her heart - pulled his cheeks, told him how cute and adorable he is and she has liked him since day 1. Sid's soft and touched expressions as they both slowly engulf each-other in a quiet hug.... I wonder jab Tammz hosh mein aayegi to Sid use kya kahega. Wink

17. Suhaani trying to  tell Samrat the truth but being unable to do so ... Samrat's genuine smiles to her and Suhaani's overflowing affection for her brother . It just took your heart away .....You could see how hard it was for her to tell the truth and the fear of losing Sam written large in her eyes. Cry

18. A drunk Naina manhandling Yuvi - pulling him up by his collar , pulling his nose and ear...signalling him to stop provoking her into confessing her feelings , telling Yuvi to hold the table so that she can stand up on the table .... announcing in the whole party Dharmendra in 'Sholay' that this outrageous , arrogant , high headed , heartless idiot is her boyfriend ....Yuvi 's calm and calculated reaction... telling Naina to come down and Naina falling into Yuvi's arms and Yuvi lifting her in his arms as the youngsters around applaud ..... Cool. Calculated. Smooth. Target achieved. OuchClap

19. An adorable Mayank and Nupur moment as a drunk Mayank draws similarities between him , Nupur and YuNa ......wanting to go and so same pinch to Yuvi-Naina and Nupur pulling him back. Mayank falling and clinging cheek-to-cheek with Nupur and their mutual affection showed with a lot of cuteness .... MayUr are as different as chalk and cheese but when they are together , you know they were meant to be. Embarrassed

20. The SaJan romance... as cute as ever with a tinge of naughtiness thrown in. Samrat asking Gunjan why is she gazing at Adhiraaj , Gunjan giving him a tamarind retort that he is just jealous .....Sam admiring her beauty... the mischief of first and true love , pulling her close ... trying to steal a kiss... Gunjan's shyness and then role reversal... a drunk Gunjan cootchie-cooing her Sam and Sam trying to control her. JAANUABLE. Tongue

21. The entire Salaame-Ishq sequence. All couples looked hot , chemical, adorable, superb choreography , good editing , good application of lyrics and musical chair positioning of couples.... The best dance moments were with MayUr, SaJan, YuNa, MayUr-YuNa and SidNa.....AdhIaani were okay, I like Suhaani a lot. Clap

22. The beautifully thought and emotionally translated Samrat-Suhaani moment towards the end of the dance as Samrat observes Suhaani , signals her that she is a brilliant dancer... Suhaani looking at him with emotion-wrought eyes and Samrat instinctively going and engulfing Suhaani in a hug... a hug that melted the walls between them , a hug that warmed Sam's heart and made Suhaani cry.... The most touchy moment of the ME. Cry

23. Sam risking his life for Suhaani and Suhaani's hysteria that something could happen to the person she values the most in her life. Brilliant. Clap

Looking forward to MJHT in DMG at Sanjivani on Monday. Tongue

Once again.... BLOW YOURSELF A KISS DMG & MJHT CREATIVES. Who says you cannot think? We all make mistakes but that can't change what you are good at. Clap

Request : Bashers, please park elsewhere. Big smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

chocolicious200LRC92-Urvi-koolaries4MelodiousDreamsInterstellarvirgo_gurlSofna26javeypsaradaanwaya-iPayal--LanaKinSanjtrina_saras

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "12/12- DMG + MJHT - Scenes of ME." in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aanchal_c

IF-Rockerz

aanchal_c

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
hey u forgot abt yuvi singing for naina,i hope it was not just a stn bcoz he knew she wont mind even if he dosent sing.

koolaries4

IF-Dazzler

koolaries4

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
wow nits.. now i cant wait to see the epi today.. what a treat.. for some odd reason i kept on thinking that its going to air tomorrow.. hehe..

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
@Aanchal. You mean in the salaame ishq song? Oh, yes. But I mentioned the Salaame song for every couple as in one.

@MJ. It is a must-watch. You must must watch it.

Interstellar

IF-Rockerz

Interstellar

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

my first applauds to u poco for ur request to bashers... for all hardship taken up by dmg-mjht team, people just sit n watch.. lastly stone them down... let's try to appreciate the efforts taken n value things fairly.

..n team dmg- mjht was simply superb

everyone were awesome

benji- uday dostana Star

jp- uday phone chat aap kaun/ popcorn Star

mayank's same pinch Star

gunjan saying samrat's chazmeesh Star

naina teling yuvi 'table pakdo'.. her expression was kind of 'adamant child'   Star

adiraaj cheerfully taunting uday after drink Star

yuvi's cool-go all through the party (making us feel the heat by his looks n speaking eyes.. as usual)   Star

taamz calling sid cute Star

dia, the charm Star

.....n the list continues.... Star   Smile Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tushtih7

Originally posted by Pocahontas

my first applauds to u poco for ur request to bashers... for all hardship taken up by dmg-mjht team, people just sit n watch.. lastly stone them down... let's try to appreciate the efforts taken n value things fairly.

..n team dmg- mjht was simply superb.... Tushti! The audience can never understand the kind of effort and hard work that goes into shooting , editing and delivering tapes of even 23 minutes of a half an hour episode... trust me , it is a 24x7 job. The last thing they need is bashing. They entertain you , at least we should keep that much dignity for them. .....The Merger Episode was not perfect, i agree.... but it was a MASSIVE effort and the two teams deserve credit for that. Clap

everyone were awesome

benji- uday dostana Star.... Loved it!

jp- uday phone chat aap kaun/ popcorn Star....LOL... had me in splits.

mayank's same pinch Star.... I wish Nupur had allowed Mayank to go to YuNa.

gunjan saying samrat's chazmeesh Star .....JAANUABLE!

naina teling yuvi 'table pakdo'.. her expression was kind of 'adamant child'   Star .....HILARIOUS AND SAD AS WELL.

adiraaj cheerfully taunting uday after drink Star....LOL... Adhiraaj can be funny.

yuvi's cool-go all through the party (making us feel the heat by his looks n speaking eyes.. as usual)   Star .....Team Yuvi RULES!

taamz calling sid cute Star ..... Sigh! The hug...

dia, the charm Star ....Embarrassed

.....n the list continues.... Star   Smile Clap

Interstellar

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
btw i said i will not talk to u and not post in ure posts..but can't help myself..

Yuvi telling Nupur and Suhaani to lock the emotions and face the truth. He seems to be more popular with women and now, Nupur and Suhaani know whom to run to for advice. Yuvi's arrogant but genuine ' beautiful lady' to Suhaani was oh-so-cool. Naina, you need to keep Yuvi in check.

I didn't like the scenes where yuvi came to nupur and suhaani..i don't mean that i don't like to see him with these two...No it is just that it seems to me that he was fellowing ppl...and when they were alone he just came to them...and just started to talk to them and all...i actuly didn't like his dialough today...it was weried for meConfused..i donoOuch..it isn't normal to just go to someone and say what u mean and ure feelings etc.

18. A drunk Naina manhandling Yuvi - pulling him up by his collar , pulling his nose and ear...signalling him to stop provoking her into confessing her feelings , telling Yuvi to hold the table so that she can stand up on the table .... announcing in the whole party Dharmendra in 'Sholay' that this outrageous , arrogant , high headed , heartless idiot is her boyfriend ....Yuvi 's calm and calculated reaction... telling Naina to come down and Naina falling into Yuvi's arms and Yuvi lifting her in his arms as the youngsters around applaud ..... Cool. Calculated. Smooth. Target achieved.

I hated this scene so much that i can't tell uAngry..why on earth Naina has to say those words to yuvi???...i was like...OMG cv why???..why those words???..seriously i hated this scene so much..

TheBlackJaguar

nehaluvsKSG

nehaluvsKSG

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Trust me...as i couldnt watch the episode im only watching the YuNa parts on youtube...n i must say tht they are really good..during their entire scenes i was enjoying to watch them.
But I hope tht Yuvi doesnt use Naina's feelings against her.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top