Majan were damn cute!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh god guys humare do padhakoo kitne cute lag rahe the na!!! πŸ€—
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
dono ek se badhkar ek...ek taraf gunjan aka humare pyare samrat ki pyari si chashh-mish....was looking shoooooooooooooooooooooooo cutieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! n other way round humara pyara sa mayu..well  just remembering the number of winks he must have given to his janam janam ki saathi.............by god mere dono talli kitne sweetiepie lag rahe the!!! guys just loved this epi for both my cute innocent shweet darlings!!!and hats off to sam n nupz...the way they handled mayu n gunji was too gud!!! n the one thing i loved the most...sammy's expressions seeing gunjan like this!!! oh god never saw him so amazed!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and the way nupur said main tumhein kabhi girne nahin
dungi..awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! πŸ˜›  πŸ˜›  πŸ˜›
sachi muchi frnds my two sweet innocent babies just rocked today!!!

ya iam jus drooling over sajan and mayur..😍 😍 😍
they wer adorable..
loved the way wen gunji said i love u....
and loved mayu too..
sorry wrong post!

yes they were good!! but shown very little!!Edited by myownarea - 14 years ago
OMG!!! They were the cutest thing in the world!!! They need to get talli everyday πŸ˜† No, warna parhai kaun karega, aur waise bhi drinking is injurious to health!!
But I loved them, made the epi kinda worthwhile for me, will never forget them two!!
oh god mallika!!! i cant beleive ki in exams ke chakkar mein maine itne cute sweety pies ko miss kiya!!! Ab main dekhne waali hun PC mein.
ohhh ya comepletely man I was like ohhhhhhhh 😍 hai what expressions of mayank and gunjan's 😍 they were flying in love 😍 and seeing their situation what expressions of sammy and nups 😲 πŸ˜† πŸ˜  
that was the bestest part in todays epi though πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😍
mayank w looking cute as always he does...............bt 2day gunjan....sry samrat ki chashhhhhmishhhhh surprised me
yup mayank n gunjan was awesome
d besht part was both nerds fiting 4 d fruit punch🀣