Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MohitSanayaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: parisbynight

standing oviation !!!!!!!!!!!!!

not for mjht mega episode but for loving_bird's topic!!!!!!!!

gosh i was so angry...........what was this?
not a single scene was completed...every dialogue was intereupted by another character coming in the scene.....

ppl got drunk the second after they drank the fruit punch.....and the were back to sober the second they saw sammy bloody face...
amazing isnt it?we now all the the quick cure for drunkards!!! show them a bloody person!!!!

and mayur?to be honest i didnt like drunk mayu this time....it seemed like it was just to fill in the gaps for the episode...ok i accept he was cute...but then again i find mayur cute with anything they do...

so yeah moral of the story......it was a wastage of 1 1/2 hrs ...

seriously who gets drunk with a sip of the drink and its always freakin fruit punch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yeh CVs bhi nahi...🀣

and 🀣 at the cure....bloody person as the cure to drinking bloody fruit punch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by MohitSanayaFan - 14 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

not a single scene was completed...every dialogue was intereupted by another character coming in the scene.....

ppl got drunk the second after they drank the fruit punch.....and the were back to sober the second they saw sammy bloody face...
amazing isnt it?we now all the the quick cure for drunkards!!! show them a bloody person!!!!

and mayur?to be honest i didnt like drunk mayu this time....it seemed like it was just to fill in the gaps for the episode...ok i accept he was cute...but then again i find mayur cute with anything they do...

paris thats really sweet of u dear

i agree what u all said it πŸ‘

the mins they seen seen suhaani & than sammy all drunken mode got lost.........wowwww what a punch it was ......

mayur i need 2 agree that i 2 didn't liked drunken mayu .........it was cute nice that was different thing 2 me
i normwal also i drool over mayur but i'm even not 1 sec of feeling about drunken mayu scene

though i would say it was nice dialogues on nupz part
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thnxs GOD i didnt watch lolxx...all thnxs 2 my frndz they save me from 1-1/2 hr torture :D
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Heena.x

it was such a waste....nothing happend...i thought the point of the wpisode was for everythign to come out in the open....but all tehy did was play cat n mouse.....mayur n sajan were cute.....but it was too adhiraj suhani dominated. gunjan was too much like sanaya....but it was a nice change....i wasnt impressed with sams reaction to it tho...i also think they should have made use of the fact that gunjan was drunk t o get the truth out.....really the episode had sooooooooooooooooo much potential.....but they wasted it! whennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn will tehy get rid of this arrogant up himself waste of space adhiraj????

dittoπŸ‘
i'm just speecless on ur post u said all so wonderfully

they didn't show anything which all articles ,promos have said it

that adha-raj god no's when we get that such an epi where we don't c him

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tanu..good post! πŸ˜†

for me it was a nice change...since im a regular viewer of DMG 2....ya but Jiggy & Jp were so annoying!!!! MayUr had some 8 to 12 mins...and thats what made my hour special, they were awesome as usual...no two opinions..they make the scene so real..and i loved talli mayank πŸ˜† and it was unique to see Nupsy handling him...😍 the cutest scene for me.....and am glad they got the best parts in the song....so im fine with it!

Invisiblereader thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Actually I want to add....big time LAME comic episode...that too on weekend.....totally disappointed

kiran--madi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: loving_bird

helloooo

what i should say my topic must said it all.....

mods can close if found in appropriate from topic

what a lame ,lamer ,lamest way 2 create fun it wasn't even fun 2 watch.........

i'm only making this i wasted my sat for watching this lame worthy comedy πŸ₯±

what was fruit punch ..........it was punch 2 us viewers 2 watch that

wowwwww what time just 2 show us that one single song u made 1-1/2 hr epi

cv's also wasted actors time by making them 2 work 24 hr why guys u made them work for 24 hrs for this not so watchable stuff...........πŸ˜•

all couples were drunk ...............for just having fun so they can dance in the song u can make them dance without drunk alsoπŸ₯±

i really have what should i say since starting of the epi till end .........................πŸ˜•

edited

i need 2 say this what articles said the episode is about fun,party ,drama, REVEALING of suhaani that she is sammy's sis & revealing of real nupur in front of adhiraj

was that shown ..............i watched the episode bcoz of these reasons.............did they show anything related 2 this

Comedy kaha thi tanvi??

4 da first tym evn Uday and Benji<who by the way nvr fail 2 make us laugh>---evn they didnot gv anything 2 crack up 4!!!

I m so upset!!!

N u r rite...i thot there wud b sm progress in da stries of both shows..but v cud c absolutely NO progress!!!🀒

O puleeeeeeezzzzzze creatives never cum up with another merger if a merger means only spoilt episode!!!
-Aiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

WTH wat was it even comedy shows r better than this crap

MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

.I wasn't disappointed with the episode coz I got to see some januable sajan moments

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran--madi

Comedy kaha thi tanvi??

4 da first tym evn Uday and Benji<who by the way nvr fail 2 make us laugh>---evn they didnot gv anything 2 crack up 4!!!

I m so upset!!!

N u r rite...i thot there wud b sm progress in da stries of both shows..but v cud c absolutely NO progress!!!🀒

O puleeeeeeezzzzzze creatives never cum up with another merger if a merger means only spoilt episode!!!

i really hope dear they don't cum up with another merger epi till mjht ends ........

benji-uday comedy wasn't even looking like comedy .......they were luking like jokers who r trying but failed miserbly 2 make us even smile they all gave head-ache
except sum 2-3 scenes in whole 1-1/2 hr epi