India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin 31/01/05 Update

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Highlight of today's episode: Armaan was looking very very cute in his black suit.

MALLIKA'S APARTMENT

Armaan goes to Mallika's apartment that night. He is looking very shattered. Mallika is busy chatting on the phone with somebody about the wedding, mehendi etc. when Armaan enters. She hurriedly finishes the call and goes and hugs Armaan who's really looking very upset. She starts telling him the details of the wedding preparations and adds that she has decided that they will go to New Zealand for their honeymoon. She says that she has chosen a far off place on purpose. She says that their relationship is different, hence she had given him enough time to sort it out; and now she wants to take him really far.....especially from "that other woman". Armaan looks irritated and says "Please Mallika..."

JASSI'S ROOM

We are shown Jassi writing in her diary," Today, he seemed so sincere when he told me that he hadn't touched Mallika after I came into his life......If I had not seen with my own eyes what goes on between them, I would have believed him....and probably melted in his arms by now......"

PARI'S APARTMENT

Pari welcomes Nandu. She says she thinks they should spend time in her apartment itself instead of going out, to which he happily agrees. He compliments that her house is very nice. Pari starts flirting with him and plays with his collar etc, all the time giggling in that "yuck" way. Dead Our Nandu looks like a child sitting in an airplane for the 1st time. Tongue Pari then asks him if he'll open a wine bottle. He says he will and she excuses herself. Pari goes inside and Nandu starts battling with the bottle. He tries the opener, his hands and finally his teeth but it refuses to open (Aapke bas ki baat nahin hai Nandanji! Ouch ).
Wicked Pari calls her own house telephone from her mobile. She then comes and picks up the phone, pretending a conversation with the car dealer. She puts on a pathetic face and says "Oh! 5 lac Rupees? How can I arrange for so much? Can't u try to reduce he amount? No?" She then ends the fake call and starts crying. Nandu asks her innocently what happened. She says that she needs to pay 5 lac Rs if she wants her car back. She says she is win a real bad condition and doesn't know what to do. Nandu consoles her saying that he will help her out of this, after all what are friends for? She looks hopeful and asks him if he can arrange for the money. He stammers a yes. She looks ecstatic and says he is really very kind, and starts off her false compliments and even hugs him!

Jassi is writing in her diary that even Nandu has a right to live his dream....just the way she lived her's with Armaan Sir; the only difference is that Nandu knows what he's doing whereas she didn't.

Pari then withdraws herself and pretends that why should she burden him? This is her problem and she must deal with it alone. She starts weeping again & asks him to just leave. Nandu asks if she's sure. She tells him to leave her alone. Nandu wishes her goodbye and leaves.

Jassi is writing in her diary that Nandu is the only friend she has whom she can trust...she says she really needs such a friend to help her at this time. She says that she finds it so difficult to battle her desires when she is with Armaan..when he touches her she just forgets everything...she remembers when she was in his arms that night...

NEXT MORNING AT WALIA HOUSE

At breakfast, Jassi asks Billu if he is ready with the Kohinoor accounts. Just then Nandu enters. Billu teases him that what happened, he thought he had resigned. Jassi then asks him to have breakfast. Nandu asks her if Armaan got really jealous seeing them together the previous night. She says he did and then asks him about his date with Pari. He chirps that it was good; she even called him inside her house. Jassi then tells him that he needs to prepare every single account of Kohinoor; the bomb can explode any moment now.

ARYAN'S CABIN

Aryan is talking on the phone with probably one of his contacts that which is this company called Kohinoor, how did it suddenly appear from nowhere? He asks that person to go to the Chamber of Commerce immediately and find out everything about this company, its funds, its Board of Directors, just everything. He finishes the call and wonders aloud that it is very strange, that no one knows about this Kohinoor, very strange.

GULMOHUR HALLWAY

Gang is asking Jassi if everything was sorted out between her and her boyfriend. She says that she forgave him and they chirp that wow, what love!
Just then Mallika and Armaan enter from the elevator, talking about some apartment. (Armaan looks exceedingly cute in a black suit and a white shirt, with some design, Embarrassed and yes......his hair gel is gone! good riddance!!)
They approach near the gang and Pari also comes. Mallika tells her happily that they have just finalized the apartment they are going to live in after their wedding. Pari screeches with excitement, Mallika smiles happily, gang gushes in awe, Jassi looks sternly at Armaan and Armaan looks uncomfortably at her like a little boy who has not done his homework. Pari then tells Mallika that she needs to tell her something and the two excuse themselves. The gang also leaves. Armaan is left with Jassi, he tries to say something but she just leaves. Armaan closes his eyes & shakes his head.

RAJ'S CABIN

Armaan enters looking very iritated. Raj is sitting like a king on his chair, Armaan sits opposite him.
Armaan: She heard about the apartment Raj....Jassi heard it!!

Raj: So? What's the problem?

Armaan: Problem? the problem is that Raj........I DON'T WANT TO MARRY MALLIKA !! (dhan ta dhan!) Clap Clap

Raj: (shocked) You mean to say you are going to turn everybody's lives upside down just for Jassi??

Armaan (gritting his teeth): Not for Jassi Raj.........for myself. Yesterday, I saw them together...holding hands, looking into each other's eyes, hugging.....

Raj: Where?

Armaan: At (name of some hotel) I followed them.

Raj: This means that double-battery is wasting your money, your car on your secretary??

Armaan: She says they are just friends....but I don't believe her now Raj.....I'm sure there's something else between hem....

Raj:(looking at him closely) Feeling bad Armaan?? Feeling bad that he's taking your Jassi away ?

Armaan: (looking away) She's not my Jassi, Raj.

Raj: What do u mean Armaan? For her, you are breaking your marriage!!!

Armaan (standing up and waving his hands) Not for her Raj......yesterday night, Mallika was showing me all the wedding details and I wasn't even interested!!!

Raj: What's happening to you Armaan? After Jassi came into your life....you are not interested in any other girl....... : What's happening to you? I want my friend back Armaan...............Tell me something.....is it that u have really started loving her???

Armaan just looks at Raj hopelessly....but doesn't say anything & leaves. Raj says to himself...is it that my friend has really started loving Jhansi Ki Rani?

JASSI'S CABIN

Armaan enters and starts giving her explanations regarding the apartment. She tells him that he does not need to. He then gives he the daily card. She reads it...

" After yesterday's misunderstandings, I have come to believe the fact that although I am getting married to another woman, I am made for someone else......for you Jassi....I have been made only for you........."

He's looking at her when Mallika enters. She asks him to see who's there..his mother. Armaan looks shocked, he says hi to his mom and says that he'll just be there.
He bends down and tells Jassi that now his parents are here...the balance sheet needs to be ready. She says she'll prepare it by tomorrow..he says desperately that no tomorrow, by today itself or else he will die....(He looked so bad when he said 'he'll die" it was heart wrenching! Cry )

He then goes out. Jassi reads the card and says that all this is fake again...he's only doing it for GM and for changing some figures in that bal sheet...it is like some sort of a bribe...she has tears in her eyes.

ARMAN'S CABIN

Armaan welcomes his mom and asks her to sit. She asks him if something is wrong, as he looks worried. He asks her to sit and then they can talk. She says tat she is tired of sitting all the while in the plane and that they can talk while walking.

MADDY'S ARENA

Armaan, Mallika and Ila (Armaan's mom) go to Maddy's workplace. He gushes with delight and hugs Ila. Mallika asks her if her wedding dress is ready. He says that it is and it is as pretty as her, he pecks her cheek. Mallika smiles happily. He asks Ila and Mallika to come and try the dress. He then tells Armaan not to come and cast his "buri nazar" on the dress. (????)

Jassi is talking on the phone to Mr. Suri (Armaan's dad) and says that she'll go and tell him.

Armaan is talking with some models at Maddy's. One of then asks him when he's getting married and he says that immediately after she leaves Mumbai. (Armaan, Bas!!) when Jassi enters. He goes and starts giving her explanations, she cuts him & says he doesn't have to. She tells him about his dad's call.

Maddy is wailing that a model's shoes are not right, he asks Ruby mom to fix that. She bends down to do the shoes. Ila comments that it is not right of him to make Ruby mom do such work. They then go to see the dress. Ruby mom then feels dizzy.

Mallika has tried on an amazing red dress and is gazing at herself in the mirror. (It was really very beautiful). Jassi enters, she looks at Mallika with awe and pain in her eyes.... and Mallika makes a face. Ila asks Jassi is she has ever seen a prettier bride that Mallika...
Maddy comments that definitely Jassi is not coming for the wedding right? He and Mallika pass sarcastic remarks of how the wedding is only for high-class people so surely Jassi can't attend it. Jassi says that she has some important work on the day of their wedding and she has no time to attend it. She leaves. Ila asks them why they spoke to Jassi like that. Mallika tells her that she hates Jassi because she has always helped Armaan to hide his girlfriend....which he had and probably even has now.....Ila looks shocked.

b]ARMAN'S CABIN

Armaan is assuring his dad that the reports will be ready soon when Jassi enters giving him a look. Armaan quickly ends the call. Jassi goes into her cabin.

Ila enters and asks Armaan if he has seen Mallika's wedding dress. She asks him if he has his ready. He says it isn't. Ila looks worried.

Jassi is shedding tears in her cabin. Just then Nandu calls Jassi. She looks really thankful. She purposefully starts talking loudly so that Armaan can hear. She asks Nandu to come and pick her up.
As usual Armaan pecks up his ears and keeps on looking at her cabin. Ila says that she thinks Jassi is in a private conversation and that they should shut her door. Armaan goes to her cabin. She looks at him and asks him if he can please shut the door. He gives her 'that' look and shuts the door.
Ila asks him what is the problem. He shouts at her that the problem is that everything is happening at the same time...the board meeting, the wedding...
Ila asks him why he gets so irritated at the mention of marriage. He calms down, apologizes and says that he's sorry but please can she understand that he is not in a position to talk about his marriage now, the problem is something else.......
"Something else or someone else?" she asks him sternly and leaves. Armaan looks shocked.

Jassi is crying on the phone. Nandu talks about some finance but she says that she is very upset, she does not know what to do...she says that she can see her life slip away from her own hands..... her life slip away from her own hands.....

Thanks,

Edited by Daisy - 31 January 2005 at 11:12am

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 11:09am | IP Logged
wow daisy!!!! thanks for the superb update!!! U go girl!!!
bystander IF-Addictz
bystander
bystander

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 11:16am | IP Logged
thanks for the great update once again
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged
thanks for the great update!

ohhhh those words were so sweet..."" After yesterday's
misunderstandings, I have come to believe the fact that
although I am getting married to another woman, I am made for
someone else......for you Jassi....I have been made only for
you........."

Actually, wait a minute... Confused Confused Confused

Blooper #50,001. Didn't Jassi tell him to break his marriage
with Mallika and he said yes?

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I am equally confused jprasad. Confused
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jprasad

thanks for the great update!

ohhhh those words were so sweet..."" After yesterday's
misunderstandings, I have come to believe the fact that
although I am getting married to another woman, I am made for
someone else......for you Jassi....I have been made only for
you........."

Actually, wait a minute... Confused Confused Confused

Blooper #50,001. Didn't Jassi tell him to break his marriage
with Mallika and he said yes?

blooper nahin! he did promise jassi, but he just cudn't do it. now that jassi has come to know what a coward he is (by overhearing about the apartment and wedding dress etc.), armaan is fumbling for explanations to give her. he knows that she knows that he cudn't do it, and thats making him verrrrrrry jittery.... specially since he has no right to stop jassi going out with nandu since he hasn't done what he'd promised.

...i think!!!!!

5Star Update, Daisy!!!!
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 11:49am | IP Logged
wonderful update just like u always. thanksssssWink
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 11:59am | IP Logged
thanx for the update