sushant and ankita-wonderful chemistry

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys dont u thnk that sushant and ankita aka aRmAn....hve a wonderful chemistry? on screen as well as off screen? they luk like husband and wife in reality....wat do u thnk?😉
I know . I don't think they are together and I guess that is their business but one thing for sure is that they are both very much together where their career is concerned . They both know that they are good for each other and they are moving forward in their career together .
Ankita said in a video that she was not sure of a particular dance but she is only doing it because Sushant has confidence that she can . That is really great . He is encouraging the girl to get the best out of her .
What ever this relationship is , it sure has a very positive impact on both of them .
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I know . I don't think they are together and I guess that is their business but one thing for sure is that they are both very much together where their career is concerned . They both know that they are good for each other and they are moving forward in their career together .
Ankita said in a video that she was not sure of a particular dance but she is only doing it because Sushant has confidence that she can . That is really great . He is encouraging the girl to get the best out of her .
What ever this relationship is , it sure has a very positive impact on both of them .

BEAUTIFULLY SAID

Ankita and Sushant remind me of Rajeev and Amna...similar chemistry bot on and off screen.
Made for each other (on screen of course) 😛

True said, they have wonderful connection on and off screen.