Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rangavajhula123

.Smile..........hi .................this is ur ACD. registered in IF jus now. anyone watching my new project VISAARANAI????? going on in KALIGNAR T.V. AT 10PM FROM MON TO THUR.

Moderator's Note:By Meli

hello friends,

We are in a process to figure out whether is fake or real regarding the ID "rangavajhula123" so until we annonuce anything, we want our members not to do anything. Just go head with the discussions until we get back you all with further infomation.  

IF Tamil Dev Team

Moderator's Note: by atina

Hi buddies,

As Meli posted above, we were in the process of confirming about this member ID  "rangavajhula123". I talked to our Sakshi Siva a copule hours ago and he confirmed that it is his new ID which he created himself. This ID name is actually his family name. When I called him he was driving back home after Chellame Shooting.

So go ahead and chat with him if you wish to do so.

Our sincere aplologies to you SS sir for doubting you. Hope you understand. Please do visit us whenever you get time.

IF Tamil Dev Team

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanakalki2007rojapooooBilliCat.Meena.IFbrinny_gusha_poojaCarynVani19nithyamkvMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confirming ACD SSiva!!!" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Thank you Atinamma for the news Smile

Hi Sivasaksi Siva Sir,

Thank you for joining IF.  It is great having you here on IF.  Keep up the good work with the serials.  Please do let us know more about the new serial.  Thank you. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Its very surprising to know that it is real Sakshi siva.

I already doubted that he is the one who wrote because it is his family name.

His fathers name is SAKSHI Ranga rao. He had been famous for the film SAKSHI and he is attested the film name along with his name.

That SAKSHI has come to his son Siva too thus becoming SAKSHI SIVA

Dear Atina, Kindly get me the mobile number of Radhika Sarathkumar if possible. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its my sincere request. I am a great and ardent fan of hers and please let me know her mobile number if possible. Presently, I am working in Dubai as an IT executive in Software company.

If u have any doubts that i was kidding or asking for false things, kindly contact me **************

Please consider my sincere request. Kindly get me the mobile number.

Moderator's Note:
Hi Krisha,

Some part of your post have been edited out cause you posted personal info about you which we don't encourage our members to do here in India Forums cause of our members safety reasons. Please avoid to do that in the future and use the PM (personal message) service to send your personal info instead of posting it in open forum where it is available for the public as it can be misused when it reaches on wrong hands.

India Forums Dev Team

Edited by meli - 13 December 2009 at 5:23pm

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Thanks Atina for the info.

Welcome to the forum Mr. Shiva. Hope to see you here often.

I watched siva's new serial VISARANAI which is more on detective line similar to old KARAMCHAND or CID serial in Hindi. Siva is acting as crime branch officer. Looks like it will be one story a week.Mystery is solved with in that time.Kolangal Arthi's husband[ i don't know his real name] acts as Siva's assistant. Also does a good job.

atina

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
My apologies then to Saakshi Siva for doubting him.  I hope he understands that we were fooled once too many.

Welcome to IF SS

Thanks Atina.

atina

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Hi all

Shivaa has requested that you mail any feedback you may have on the Kalaingar TV serial Visaranai to:

manivannan.gravity@gmail.com

Best wishes
Bonheur

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
HHSkahi Siva sir,

Thanks for teh visit..

Happy to have u hear...  I liked u very much when u were introduced in Anandham serial. Teh i stopped watching serials for quite sometime..

Heard that Visaranai is based on Rajeshkumar novels... Is that correct??

I am die hard fan of Rajesh sir too.. I used to read all his Crime novels... Now though i don't get a chance to watch the serial, I am happy that it is been made into tele venture...

@atina ma,

Thanks a lot for the confirming..

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Welcome welcome ACD - good to have you here as a member.
I have not watched this detective serial as yet - I guess i would
- considering it is not one of those never ending megaaaaaaaa s!!!!
Will definitely get back to you with feedback - I am sure you would
fit a police officer's role like the letter T - is it some thing like
Ganesh - Vasanth stories written by Sujatha??? Anyways, I shall
watch tonightWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.