pavitra rishta latest promo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 14 years ago
archana is shouting at manjusha and saying:-
tumne manav aur unke gharwalo ko jail bhej kar theek nahi kiya. main unhe jail se nikal kar rahoonge chahe uske liye mujhe kuch bhi karna pade.
the fire with which archana says this is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!

Zyada kuch nahi karna hai... simply complaint wapas leni hai... jakar police se bolo... I am his wife and I have no complaints with the way they have treated me... the police complaint was false... END OF MATTER!!

Don't tell me Archana that u don't hv this much of brain... aur kitna drag karenge..

Thanx for updating..
I am both happy and upset after seeing the video.
Happy becoz archu knows about manju ans upset becoz
she has no brains at all. come on , its easy for u to take complaint
back. what rubbish. but they will be out of jail soon .

Thanks Great02. Hopefully this will not be a dream.
Kinda off topic: I wonder if Archana will find that is was her Aai that didn't let Manav speak to Archana when he phoned for help on the night that he wa jailed.
Edited by -Yas- - 14 years ago
thank god archana got to know the truth.
common plz reunite arman soon.
thanks for promo
Finally Archu has started speaking up... Manju deserves everything that comes 2 her now!!! ArMan will unite with a dhamaka.!! and that Manju and her useless mother and bro wont be able 2 do anything...
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Zyada kuch nahi karna hai... simply complaint wapas leni hai... jakar police se bolo... I am his wife and I have no complaints with the way they have treated me... the police complaint was false... END OF MATTER!!

Don't tell me Archana that u don't hv this much of brain... aur kitna drag karenge..

Thanx for updating..

also, archu can file up a case against police men as they beaten up manav's family without any proof😉 ( I dont think archu can think to that extend or I'm expecting too much I guess😳)
thanks for letting us know of the promo.
just getting them out of jail is not good enough , she should make a complain agaisnt the police and also perhaps go in the media and let them know that this family is innocent .
I hope to see Archana question her mum as to how she could ignore such a desperate phone call from Manav .
Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago
I just hope that this is not Manju's dream....
Guys, Archu did not have brain at all. Now she has learnt in hard way to live against all odds and the brain started functioning well. Today she will shout at Manju, tomorrow she will not even spare Sul for misguiding her and complicating her life.