Puneet.... Aankhon se tu ne yeh kya Khediya

purabfan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys.... I just to say.... what a performance it was..... Puneet and karishma did a fantastic job..... dance was superb..... loved it.....

Puneet is my Fav on DPl... and he simply rocked it today.... watched his performance atleast 10 times already...

what do you guys think? is it just me or there are more like me who like/loved his performance.

Kiran

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_aditi_ thumbnail
I agree! what a performance! he is one of DPL'S best dancers! loveee him!! and karishma rocked too!!

Loved it when rani said that she saw a jhalak of Shiamak in Puneet!! that was sooo good!!

His dancing with Upasana sizzled too!! oh god i loveeeddd yday episode! cant wait for todays!! SOOOO EXCITED!!

he's definately performing in the semi finals!!

Puneet is officially DPL'S new chocolate boy!! haha
minnie1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I absolutely LOVED IT 2!!!!!!!!!! I have seen it about 1 trillion times...... Puneet is the best!!!!! Can't wait for tonight!!!
buwalid thumbnail
 puneet  is the best dancer in dpl  love you puneet 
tofiq thumbnail
we love you all puneet πŸ‘
piya_271 thumbnail

it was simply awesome! He's a fantastic dancer! N rani was right, he reminded me of shiamak. He moves so smoothly!
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved his performance yesterday!!
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agree. 😊

Puneet and Karishma KILLED it last night...and Puneet is one of the strongest dancers in the competition...Karishma did great too last night though...I thought they complemented each other really, really well...πŸ‘πŸΌ
bushraw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG can be plzzzz start a Puneet fan club im in love with him i have seen that performance like 50 times and still cant get enough i just love him soooooo much and he shines in everything he does hes the best thing on the show and the reason i look forward to watching the show i have been waiting for someone to start a topic so i can add how much i just love the way he dances man i hope they win and he wins the best dancer award bec he is the best

#1 Puneet😳 Fan

Peace
purabfan thumbnail
He is simply the best dancer in DPL.... he does have a jalak of shamak in him.... I look forward to DPL just to watch Western Yodas specially Puneet.....

I hope shamak or rani ask contestants to do a duet with another zone members.... i want to see upasana and puneet perform again..it would be magic since both Harshal Vithal and Mini are great choreographers.....