Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

great02

great02

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

it is quite clear tht archana wants to be back with manav.but in this fight i am interested in knowing about her attitude.

will it be an emotional archana who would easily get befooled by what is happening around, cry when manav will confront her and not do anything
or
it would be a transformed archana who would also use her brain as well, who will have a purpose and who will prove not only her innocence but also manav's along with versha, whose motive of winning manav back will be strengthened each time manav confronts her.
i would love to see the second archana.
plz comment!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "archana's quest for manav!!!!!!!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I would go with the  second one but I don't really see archana transforming soon.. at least not before a few hard facts come up her way... that she is in this mess cos of her family (ajit, manju, aai) and has hurt Manav for nothing.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Monu-SunNaa

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
I would love to see the second Archana . If she wants him back she has to change , Period .
Unless of course they want to drag the show for ages then we will just have the same dumb Archu putting up with all the injustice .

If they want to keep this show as special as it is then they have to change Archana . She has to fight for him , and fight anyone be it manju , Aie, Savita or even Manav himself .

To be on a quest for Manav she has to give it her all.

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 6:22am | IP Logged

I wanna see a mix of both...if Archu completely transforms than it won't seem logical also I like the simple and naive Archu but this doesn't mean she shld not fight for her love...I think the cvs needs to do a balancing act... 

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 8:27am | IP Logged
howevr tough archu might turn into bt its really going to be a hard struggle for her...didnt u guys see how the family behaved with her in the jail scene.....? its was sooo bad...i felt really bad for her....bt how cn manav not bilive her wen she is continuously saying that she hasnt done this? manav shud think that if it was ajit whu played such a game...might be iys sumone else again this time....how cn he not bilive archu????????? this is sooooooooooooooooo bad...........plzzzz tell me manav and archu will be together again.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzCry

Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I opt for the first option.Ouch

aliyajmirza

Groupbie

aliyajmirza

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

howevr tough archu might turn into bt its really going to be a hard struggle for her...didnt u guys see how the family behaved with her in the jail scene.....? its was sooo bad...i felt really bad for her....bt how cn manav not bilive her wen she is continuously saying that she hasnt done this? manav shud think that if it was ajit whu played such a game...might be iys sumone else again this time....how cn he not bilive archu????????? this is sooooooooooooooooo bad...........plzzzz tell me manav and archu will be together again.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzCry

Because Manav is not aware that Ajit has seen them ..... so therefore he cannot think of Ajit..
and also when Manav called Archu and Sulochana said we dont have anything to do with your problem and Archana doesnot want to speak with you...this gives him more reason to doubt...

Re-union yes it has to happen... Ekta cannot do that with her viewers.... she will drag it to some extent and suddenly there will be a re-union to increase the fallen TRP's of the show...

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 12:23am | IP Logged
hmmmmmmmmm bt we hve to tolerate all this nonsense for soo long??????????????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top