Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Who are the scriptwriters for this show?

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Who are the scriptwriters for this show?  I mean, not just names, but does anyone know if they are really well-experienced or fresh and new?

Either way, some of these dialogues have been superb lately.  I mean wow, they are very well written.

I usually just read the written updates, but I was on YouTube and I decided to watch the short daily clip ZeeTv posts of Pavitra Rishta.  The latest one was December 10th and my gosh, Archana had some powerful dialogues.  Usually she and her mother drone on and on with their dialogues (with the exception of what Archana said the day before the Satyanarayan pooja, that was nice as well), and I feel usually Manav has the best lines.  During that clip I was just surprised at how well written Archana's part was.

My favorite part was (excuse my spelling, not quite so sure how to spell all the words!):

"Aai, unke khayalon se meri subah hoti hai, unki yaadon se mera, mera suraj dhalta haiā€¦ Meri har saas mein, meri har dhadkan mein sirf aur sirf Manav basein hain, Aai."

Ankita did a superb job of delivering the lines as well, she has definitely evolved as an actress.

Anyways, have any of you noticed any standout lines this past week?

If this topic is kind of lame/already discussed, I don't mind it being deleted. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Monu-SunNaa

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

I liked the whole of the part when Manav blasts Archana in jail as well... his dialogues were very simple but extremely touching... plus the way the whole scene was done... he limps his way to Archana, the way he has to take support while standing, the bruises on his face clearly visible, hair and clothes all messy, face tired, and eyes filled with angry tears... (all hinting at how much physical and emotional torture he had suffered) and then the way he says all those lines to Archana.. I loved it...especially cos there was very little philosophy, very direct scene but extremely touching. Felt so bad for Manav in that scene.. he really needed a jaadu ki jhappi at that point...

toothbrush13

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
One line tha touched me a lot was when the first time Archana and Manav go on a date and there Archana introduces him as ' Yeh mere hone wale pati hain' , such a short sentence but yet so powerful . It gave so much respect to the guy and made him realize what he means to that girl .

And after Archu said that , the way Manav acts , he proudly shows off the engagement ring . Now that was briliant direction and superb acting by both , specially Sushant .

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 December 2009 at 10:52pm

toothbrush13

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

nikitagmc:

I haven't seen today's episode (I normally don't watch anyways), but I bet Sushant was awesome.  No matter how crazy the storyline is, all of the PR team from actors to costumes/makeup artists do a wonderful job.

I too like the directness of Manav's dialogues.  I've noticed that they're usually really balanced, they have some true dialogue-ish stuff as well some very real and touching parts.

Sushant/Manav has always impressed me, Ankita/Archana just took me by surprise though.  I guess I just never expected it from her.
Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
They are both brilliant actors . They are the reason why this drama is special . I also loved it when Ankita said ' meri subaah unse shuroo hoti hain.....' . Beautiful . Wanted to clap out loud .

toothbrush13

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Tanyaz:

It's very interesting how the some of the simplest lines on this show end up making the biggest impact. 

The scene you mentioned was sooo cute!  It was such a plain and normal scene, but it was executed so well that it left a big impact upon both the characters and us.  Ah, the good old days when ArMan met on dates to eat pav bhaji rather than at court/jail.

Edit:  Yeah, they are both great!  They're the reason that I even follow this show!  I think they deserve a lot more recognition than they get, along with the rest of the PR team.

Edited by toothbrush13 - 11 December 2009 at 11:03pm
Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Same here . They are the reason why I follow this show .

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top