Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

time for Illa 2 expire!

Posted: 14 years ago

What if the Balraj Boys' truth is revealed to the Gujrals'?

The girls will definitely overreact, but Illa G. won't! 'cos –

1. she feels herself as an offender to the Balraj Boys (BBs),
  2. she can understand why the BBs have taken the step toward treachery,
  3. she's less likely to react n more likely to sort out the situation.

So, she'll resolve all the misunderstandings, n help the couples kiss & make-up again.

But if Illa G. dies b4 the disclosure, what will happen?

The day she dies, Inder will emerge from nowhere, & take the advantage to baffle the girls with his lies along with the BBs' secret. & the whole thing might happen when the 'ruthna-manana' session is over & everything seems perfect to the viewers.

N I think the latter will happen if the creators r not planning to wrap up the soap!    …Don't worry, Gals; Rip Van Winkle (*COUGH!* I mean Veggie Mom) hai na maa ki puppiyaa-juppiya baatney ke liye! *YUCK!* 🤢🤢🤢   

p.s. thank y'all for appreciating this new member's 'baakwaases'!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

p.s. 2. thanx, "dahi"! after posting the thread, ur post just caught my sight! Our thoughts r amazingly similar.
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
God! No Ila cannot die! Let Useless Veggie mom die instead as it is 3 ki shakti Sabha is gone as RB has gone for good!!

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
NOOOOOOO! Illa cant die!!! I love the lady! Shes so ideal ! shes like the girls' rock!  Without her the girls' will feel so lost and hopeless..
achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

@MogliF21 - welcome to the forum.

Ila is one of the important characters in the show. No she should not die. She should be there when all hell breaks loose - she will help sort things out for good.

Am with your first scenario.

Besides in all probablity Veggie mommy will also wake up soon.

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nooooo ila can't die......she is a rockstar!!!!super woman,the best mother and a gr8 friend to her daughters....i simply love and respect her character                                                                                                                                  
Instead of ila let veggie mommy die......none of the viewers has ever had any sympathy for her....now that RB is gone and PB has started she is of no use in the show...so why waste time showing her never improving condition!!!!!!
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mogliF21

What if the Balraj Boys' truth is revealed to the Gujrals'?

The girls will definitely overreact, but Illa G. won't! 'cos '

she feels herself as an offender to the Balraj Boys (BBs), she can understand why the BBs have taken the step toward treachery,
  1. she's less likely to react n more likely to sort out the situation.

So, she'll resolve all the misunderstandings, n help the couples kiss & make-up again.

But if Illa G. dies b4 the disclosure, what will happen?

The day she dies, Inder will emerge from nowhere, & take the advantage to baffle the girls with his lies along with the BBs' secret. & the whole thing might happen when the 'ruthna-manana' session is over & everything seems perfect to the viewers.

N I think the latter will happen if the creators r not planning to wrap up the soap!    'Don't worry, Gals; Rip Van Winkle (*COUGH!* I mean Veggie Mom) hai na maa ki puppiyaa-juppiya baatney ke liye! *YUCK!* 🤢🤢🤢   

p.s. thank y'all for appreciating this new member's 'baakwaases'!😃

I hate such daraawna twists
Btw hon i did reply to you right?
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Mogli21F...welcome sweety! im rachel!

nah ila CANNOT die!...shez a pivotal character in the story and i guess all tis has indirectly and unknowingly hpnd bcz of her!...usse zinda REHNAAA HIII HOGAA!....😆  😆  😆  😆

and dont call ur 2 cents bakwas dear....thnx for sharing with us ur thoughts!  😊
Edited by rachel.fds - 14 years ago
Mourie thumbnail
Originally posted by: xtaurus429x

NOOOOOOO! Illa cant die!!! I love the lady! Shes so ideal ! shes like the girls' rock!  Without her the girls' will feel so lost and hopeless..

yess ur ri8.......Ila cant diee.......shez the one whoz uniting prida, savni, n varni
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont want Ila to die.....
or otherwise the girls will b all alone