Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

koolaries4

IF-Dazzler

koolaries4

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 3:46am | IP Logged
omg sumi... that was fantastic.. wow..

"I knew I could count on your curiousity", came a voice from behind her.

You...you said...please!!" she continued to laugh until she felt Yuvi's hand on her wrist.

"Yes or....No?" Yuvi twisted Naina's arm and brought her closer to him.

"NO!!", Naina said looking straight into his eyes

Yuvi's eyes widened in shock and he immediately let go of her hand...he was about to walk away when he heard Naina speak.

"Yuvi...how could you believe that I don't want to marry you?" Yuvi turned around to see a smirking but shy looking Naina and knew that he will never be able to beat her for the rest of their life together.

loved these parts to bits.. its amazing mate !! well done.. and as LEah said - beautiful distractions indeed !! i need to get back to my coursewrok only if YuNa allow me.. hehe..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One Shot-YuNa (Page 2)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FaithnFate

IF-Rockerz

FaithnFate

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 4:34am | IP Logged
ROFL sumaiya tum "rote huey insaan ko bhi hasna sikha sakti ho LOL

maine aisa proposal kabhi nai padha doosre ki shaadi mein apni naya paar........................ its  Star    Star    Star   Star     Star 

"Yuvi...how could you believe that I don't want to marry you?" Yuvi turned around to see a smirking but shy looking Naina and knew that he will never be able to beat her for the rest of their life together.

dis da best line!!!!!!!!!!! hence proved YuNa r made 4r each otherHeart

-bhootni-

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 4:48am | IP Logged
"Naina...I love you! I fight with you! I scream at you...tell you to go away! But at the end of the day I love you! Will you...will you give me the privlege of spending the rest of my life with you...please!" Yuvi took out a blue velvet ring box from his pocket and revealed a small-cut diamond ring.

Naina didn't know what to say, so instead of saying anything...she started to...laugh. To the shock of Yuvi, Naina started to laugh uncontrollably

"You...you said...please!!" she continued to laugh until she felt Yuvi's hand on her wrist.

"Yes or....No?" Yuvi twisted Naina's arm and brought her closer to him.

"NO!!", Naina said looking straight into his eyes

Yuvi's eyes widened in shock and he immediately let go of her hand...he was about to walk away when he heard Naina speak.

PartyDay DreamingBlushing.....Keep writing  Suma! This one was so emotionally-driven but retaining Yuvi and Naina's characteristic personalities.

Edited by Pocahontas - 12 December 2009 at 4:49am

-bhootni-

ash08

IF-Dazzler

ash08

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Suma Hug

That was so romantic. Beautiful. It was simple yet so true to their own characters. I love Yuvi like this. He is the perfect gentleman, getting down on his knee and giving her a ring. Day Dreaming And Naina is Naina - the firecracker. But I loved how she knows not to guess what Yuvi does and thinks - she waited for him to tell her.

Just a thought suma - ur first oneshot was abt the two on the verge of love, the second one abt their proposal. in the next one will we see a pregnant naina? LOL

Love,
Ash

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-TheBlackJaguar

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 6:19am | IP Logged
@Sofna...thanks!! lol do I really have a talent for endings? btw *hug*

@elo...lol how could I let go of the fact that are Naina is Miss Nancy Drew...lol and how can Yuvi let go of that...thanks!! *hug*

@sneha...lol I would faint the day Yuvi proposes to Naina...lol it'll be a miracle on DMG...wait no actually getting married will be a miracle :P *hug*

@anwaya...lol love your name...cus it's similar to mine :P....lol maybe I should take over CVs job...that'll be so much fun...lol and the story will go down the drain :P...lol thanks for commenting *hug*

@komz...lol I have never taken over your department ha ha ha! ...lol too late...it's already in my head :P *hug* love you too!

@avishinz...aww thanks *hug*

@leah...lol glad I was able to distract you :P...and stop ordering me around :P....lol thanks *hug*

@MJ...as I said to leah...glad to be able to distract you :P and aww thanks!! *hug*

@karzoo...lol yayy i do have sense of humour (why does everyone tell me otherwise *pouts*) lol YuNa are made for each other :P...thanks for commenting *hug*

@nitz...thanks...lol was it really emotionally driven :P...and I still get to slap and hug your president :P...lol *hug*

@ash...lol you get a hug before everyone else *hug*...aww thanks...I wanted to make it romantic but keeping their character in mind...lol and hmm...pregnant Naina...never thought of that...lol great idea...do look forward to reading one on that :P

Interstellar

IF-Rockerz

Interstellar

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 6:56am | IP Logged
..dat was beautiful... lost myself in reading this

do write some more like this... Smile

-bhootni-

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tushtih7

..dat was beautiful... lost myself in reading this

do write some more like this... Smile
aww thanks *hug*...and I'll surely write more...lol as ash said maybe the next one will be on a pregnant Naina :P

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 7:45am | IP Logged

OMG! im soo speechless; thats sooo cute and perfect, she started laughing cuz he said plz? ROFL! i could just imagine this happening,

Love ya Sumo!!
great Shot, dont you ever say you write crappy, or else [Grrr]

-bhootni-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top