Frequent Posters

pagli of preity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
oh wow its so intersting reading all this... i want to read more
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@anut...aww thanks...i know happily ever after is hard to imagine in DMG (at least right now)...lol so why not have them in os/ff

@javz...thanks!!! lol i tried to make it cute (even though Yuvi's character is anything but cute *rolls her eyes*)

@Tushti...lol you wanna really about a pregnant Naina *goes to sleep so she can imagine such a story*

@preity...aww thanks! glad you liked it!
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awwww Sumi, this was just too cute. Too cute for words.

Looking forward to the next time I come running to you telling you how the epi reminded me of your one shot. Although I have a feeling that it one wouldn't take place in a long time. A very long time indeed.
SimplyNice thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
GOSH Sumz!!!! yeh kya kardiya behen?!! u JUST MADE MY DAY!!! loved all but most importantly....

YUNA!! awwwww he wz all whiny lol while wearing sherwani!& & naina wz helping yuvi dress up MAJOR AHEM HERE!! hehe KIDDING! awwww I wish this happens cz he'll look cute & HOT in that scene man i can just imagine!!

& u got sidna married hehe! wow girl ur fast!! i can just imagine how sid must hav tried 2 meet tamz & naina must hav bin standing everywhrere when he must hav jumped in or popped up haha!! & naina giving that sweet victorious smile & sid leaving annoyed & thinking up of a new way only 2 find a beaming & teasing naina in his way YET AGAIN!!
lol i want dat detail tooooo!!

but the real yuna started with sidtamz pheras....wow yuvi sure knows unique ways of proposing! dil karta hai us lil girl ko dhoond k jhappi pehnu cz yuna r meant for eachother *sigh* me getting all dreamy hehe!

Right from the time she started getting flowers to her detective mode on, 2 her opening the door to the terrace & than going awstruck at wat she saw ahead wz just awsome! but the exchange between them wz the AWSOMEST!! lol yuvi saying please & naina going mad by his approach! sheesh that woman is soooo tactless lol a guy went way beyond inhis efforts to propse her & she cant leave that moment to tease him?!! THATS JUST OUR NAINA!! & than yuvi's characteristic arm twisting(u shud hav added the famous pinning to the wall & moving the hair behind too,but no worries *sigh* i imagined that as thats wat always follows,aint i smart :P lol) than yuvi just turning around 2 leave but stopped by naina's words hayeeee sumi A BIG JHAPPIE FOR ALL THIS sach main yaar u made me sooooooo HAPPY!!
lovya dilse!
u betta come up with more babes.loved this one!
untill nextym,
toodles!
-bhootni- thumbnail
@Jen...finally your comments...lol I was wondering what happened to you all weekend long :P...lol well you're right this isn't going to happen for a long time (if ever actually)...aww and thanks!! *hug*

@alia...lol you too missy...finally your maha detail comments :p...lol yes I should have added more details and Yuvi's trademark hair styling :P and aww *hug* thanks! lol i'll come up with more to torture you all :p
SimplyNice thumbnail

yikes i got too carried away me thinks 😆 i just noticed the length! wat do u expect girl? aftr this brilliant oneshot i wz just bursting 2 write! its all ur fault!!😛

-bhootni- thumbnail
lol it was perfect length alia...and I loved your comments....lol now go and comment on my other YuNa oneshot and ff :P
SimplyNice thumbnail

yeah m just doing that!! go chek aftr 5mins

-bhootni- thumbnail

lol alright! looking forward to reading it :P

Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Naina...I love you! I fight with you! I scream at you...tell you to go away! But at the end of the day I love you! Will you...will you give me the privlege of spending the rest of my life with you...please!" Yuvi took out a blue velvet ring box from his pocket and revealed a small-cut diamond ring.

Naina didn't know what to say, so instead of saying anything...she started to...laugh. To the shock of Yuvi, Naina started to laugh uncontrollably

"You...you said...please!!" she continued to laugh until she felt Yuvi's hand on her wrist.

Lmao! Sumi, you are amazing! What a lovely confession!!!!!
Wow! This is how it should happen! YuNa are so different, their confession too has to be different

I loved it!!! More than what I am showing right now, but I am feeling horrible. lol
Comment properly later, when I can think about confessions and smile, not become angry! lol