Posted: 14 years ago
Hey, lol I am back again with a one-shot...um...hope you people like it...please comment/criticize...

Wedding

"C'mon Naina, I am not going to wear this, I look like a joker", he struggled with buttoning up with one hand...since the other one was broken

"Yuvi, you don't look like a joker...okay maybe you do with one hand in a sling", Naina laughed as she buttoned up Yuvi's sherwani

"But why do I have to wear this, don't I look nice in my normal clothes," Naina rolled her eyes, lately she has been having to deal with a very whiny Yuvi...which was very unusual

"Yuvi, stop acting weird and whiny! It is Sid and Tamana's wedding, everbody is going to be in wedding attires and if you go in your normal clothes, you'll definately look like a joker. And anyways, you should get used to dressing like this...I mean, you have to wear them again during our wedding," Naina who had been staring at the buttons, now looked up to meet Yuvi's eyes.

"Our wedding? What are you talking about Naina? When did I say I want to marry you?" Yuvi moved away from a shocked Naina

"What do you mean by that, Yuvi? Don't you want to marry me?", Naina widened her eyes in anger but in response all she got was a head shake indicating a clear No.

Before Naina could retaliate she heard Tamana's mom calling for her and left in a huff. For the rest of the day, she didn't get an opportunity to talk to Yuvi or rather yell at him. She was constantly busy hiding the bride from a very romantic and eager to meet groom. But to her surprise (or really not) Yuvi was never with Sid, who was otherwise surrounded/assisted by the other guys.

Thankfully, Sid never did get to meet Tamana...it is not that she believed in bad curse or that it would harm the newly-weds if they met right before the wedding...but it wasn't wrong to be careful. As well as this constant hide and seek between them helped take her mind off Yuvi, even if it was for couple of minutes.

As she led Tamana to the mandap, she couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. Tamana got a guy who loved her dearly and would do anything for her, not that she had doubts Yuvi wouldn't either...before he refused to marry her. Naina eyes teared up, which thankfully went unnotice.

As soon as the first pehra started, a little girl came running to her with a flower. When Naina asked who gave it, the girl simply ran away. The flowers continued to be delievered by the girl until the last phera, when she didn't get any...her curiousity got the better of her. She left the mandap area to look for the little girl, she spotted her by the door leading up to the terrace and followed after her. She opened the terrace door ready to confront either the little girl or the person who was sending her the flowers but instead went into a surprised shock at what she saw.

The terrace was decorated with her favourite lilly petals and the wedding lights. She walked in awe struck mode...trying to absorb the beauty.

"I knew I could count on your curiousity", came a voice from behind her

Naina turned around to see Yuvi standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his unbroken hand. She was too shocked to move and continued to have an awe struck look. Yuvi lowly chuckled at her reaction and walked toward her stopping just few metres from her. He offered her the flowers, which a shocked Naina accepted with trembling hands.

She was afraid to guess what this was all about, as far as she knew Yuvi was a very unpredictedable man, so she simply waited for him to make his move, which he certainly did. Before she knew it, she saw the man she loved...the one who she couldn't imagine her life without...get down on his one knee.

"Naina...how could you believe that I don't want to marry you? You are my love, who I am is all because of you. Otherwise, I would be in jail right now fighting charges against murder", Yuvi chuckled as if he had just made a joke, which brought a small smile on Naina's face.

"Naina...I love you! I fight with you! I scream at you...tell you to go away! But at the end of the day I love you! Will you...will you give me the privlege of spending the rest of my life with you...please!" Yuvi took out a blue velvet ring box from his pocket and revealed a small-cut diamond ring.

Naina didn't know what to say, so instead of saying anything...she started to...laugh. To the shock of Yuvi, Naina started to laugh uncontrollably

"You...you said...please!!" she continued to laugh until she felt Yuvi's hand on her wrist.

"Yes or....No?" Yuvi twisted Naina's arm and brought her closer to him.

"NO!!", Naina said looking straight into his eyes

Yuvi's eyes widened in shock and he immediately let go of her hand...he was about to walk away when he heard Naina speak.

"Yuvi...how could you believe that I don't want to marry you?" Yuvi turned around to see a smirking but shy looking Naina and knew that he will never be able to beat her for the rest of their life together.

Fin

Edited by princessuma - 14 years ago
lol i am posting what Sofna wrote in her PM...they are her words not mine...I promise!

It's brill, fab, awesom n my fantasy cm tru!!!   iv always wnte 2 c yuna in marital rlship.  Lvd the flower n curiosity part n th shck @ 1st.

u hav a talent 4 endinz dont u, thts y u always write th most awesom 1z,
Aww so cute!!! Lol loved all the intrigue and drama. Naina would be solving mysteries even at her wedding. And Yuvi would be making new mysteries for her to solve.

Loved the line "you said please" ROFL 🤣
wow both couples ended up with their other half...lets hope we get to see see in the show
anyice one-shot...it would definitely be a treat to see yuvi propose ;)
😍

Dreamy.....Thats all I can say. Write more.

Btw - You got me distracted !! Ugh !!
😡
oh gosh its so amazing!

send ur shots to Cvs! overtake them!

mt fav bits:

As soon as the first pehra started, a little girl came running to her with a flower. When Naina asked who gave it, the girl simply ran away. The flowers continued to be delievered by the girl until the last phera, when she didn't get any...her curiousity got the better of her. She left the mandap area to look for the little girl, she spotted her by the door leading up to the terrace and followed after her. She opened the terrace door ready to confront either the little girl or the person who was sending her the flowers but instead went into a surprised shock at what she saw.

"Naina...I love you! I fight with you! I scream at you...tell you to go away! But at the end of the day I love you! Will you...will you give me the privlege of spending the rest of my life with you...please!" Yuvi took out a blue velvet ring box from his pocket and revealed a small-cut diamond ring.

Naina didn't know what to say, so instead of saying anything...she started to...laugh. To the shock of Yuvi, Naina started to laugh uncontrollably

"You...you said...please!!" she continued to laugh until she felt Yuvi's hand on her wrist.

ROFL! that was so cute! but yeh toh mera department hai. for whatever reason, I always end up writing something marriage related even though I personally don't believe in it. lol. That was sweet Sumi! now don't let this stuff get to your head! love ya!

komz
omg sumi... that was fantastic.. wow..

"I knew I could count on your curiousity", came a voice from behind her.

You...you said...please!!" she continued to laugh until she felt Yuvi's hand on her wrist.

Yuvi's eyes widened in shock and he immediately let go of her hand...he was about to walk away when he heard Naina speak.

"Yuvi...how could you believe that I don't want to marry you?" Yuvi turned around to see a smirking but shy looking Naina and knew that he will never be able to beat her for the rest of their life together.

loved these parts to bits.. its amazing mate !! well done.. and as LEah said - beautiful distractions indeed !! i need to get back to my coursewrok only if YuNa allow me.. hehe..
🤣 sumaiya tum "rote huey insaan ko bhi hasna sikha sakti ho 😆

maine aisa proposal kabhi nai padha doosre ki shaadi mein apni naya paar........................ its  ⭐️    ⭐️    ⭐️   ⭐️     ⭐️ 

dis da best line!!!!!!!!!!! hence proved YuNa r made 4r each other❤️

🥳😍☺️.....Keep writing  Suma! This one was so emotionally-driven but retaining Yuvi and Naina's characteristic personalities.
Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago