Fashion and Beauty

Conservative clothing after marriage? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
I'd stick with my same old style

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Jess.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Conservative clothing after marriage? (Page 4)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jiannax143

IF-Rockerz

Jiannax143

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jess.

well i think women still should be able to wear mini skirts after marriage...i have a 40 year old aunt who wears skirts! LOL Not like all the time, but once we went to a water park and she wore a miniskirt over her swimsuit

Thankfully, she doesnt look that old cause i dont like when really old people wear teenage clothes

If your husband doesnt have a problem, why should anyone else? xD

exactly lollLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jess.

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nikasha-

ROFL Jess, I hate it when aunties where sarees and stuff with tennis shoes. It looks so bleh...

LOL...none of my aunties do that LOL
i think most people have that much sense..LOL

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shopah0lic_xo

well i think women still should be able to wear mini skirts after marriage...i have a 40 year old aunt who wears skirts! LOL Not like all the time, but once we went to a water park and she wore a miniskirt over her swimsuit

Thankfully, she doesnt look that old cause i dont like when really old people wear teenage clothes

exactly lollLOL

My neighbor is really tall & she when she wears suits, everyone bugs her cause her kameez is always short...like half her thigh i think. But the thing is that she is really tall so it makes her look even taller!

When people tell her to make her kameez's longer next time, she says "I dont care, my husband doesnt care so why should you? My husband likes it like this" LOL

I think it doesnt matter what one wears after marriage. Why does the women have to change herself just cause she's married? I understand committment and all, but i dont agree with Women having to change the way they dress. I mean, there are appropriate times/places for all clothes. You cant wear a mini-skirt to a indian party & you cant wear an indian outift to a non-indian party.

Jiannax143

IF-Rockerz

Jiannax143

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shopah0lic_xo

exactly lollLOL

My neighbor is really tall & she when she wears suits, everyone bugs her cause her kameez is always short...like half her thigh i think. But the thing is that she is really tall so it makes her look even taller!

When people tell her to make her kameez's longer next time, she says "I dont care, my husband doesnt care so why should you? My husband likes it like this" LOL

I think it doesnt matter what one wears after marriage. Why does the women have to change herself just cause she's married? I understand committment and all, but i dont agree with Women having to change the way they dress. I mean, there are appropriate times/places for all clothes. You cant wear a mini-skirt to a indian party & you cant wear an indian outift to a non-indian party.

hahah awww  she's right tho

agreed.. your right..i haven't changed anything about myself =)

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Jess!

Like not MY aunties but family-friend auntie's do that.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Hmmm i guess it's nothing wrong in wearing traditional clothes. I'm married and love all the taditional wearing eventhough i used to wear all kinda dresses including modern(western outfits) b4 marraige....It's good but a girl shouldn't be forced to wear such dresses just since she is married,my hubby loves the modern outfits which often irks me....LOL....but since we live in the UK so i've to follow the trend here....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jess.

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
omg jess!! i know how your neighbor feels beucase i am 5 foot 9 inches and all of my kameez's are short like almost half of my thigh and everyone gets mad but i hate wearing long kameez's and all of my traditional suits do not have sleeves lolzzz i like the speghetti straped ones lolz  but my cousins and brother get mad when i where them but whatevLOL

Edited by ~*manai*~ - 18 December 2009 at 6:38pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top