Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

ll By Your Side ll VarNi

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
He quickly read through file and signed it where it was needed. Sparing one glance at the wall clock, he cursed inwardly and took the last blue file on his table. He just flipped through the pages mindlessly and in a few moments he approved of it.

"Bhaag Varun bhaag. Varna aaj to tu gaya!" He whispered to himself and started to pack things up. Just as he was about to get up, the door to his office opened and the Bad News aka Ambisha, his secretary, entered.

"Sir ye urgent file check kar den jaldi se." She ignored his shocked expression and put the file in front of him on the table. He stared at the black leather file and then at Ambisha.

"Ambisha, do you hate me?" He asked with a smile. Ambisha was clearly very confused.

"Sir...?" That was all she could manage in her confusion.

"Maine tumare saath aisa konsa bura kaam kiya hai jo mujhe itni bari saza de rahi ho?" He asked again.

"Konsi saza sir? I don't think I have punished you." She stated with raised eyebrows.

"Then what is the meaning of this file?!" He screamed at her and she was so surprised that she jumped.

"Pehle nahin de sakti thi! Ek to I am already late then this stupid file!" He continued hysterically.

"But sir wo kal foreign partners ki meeting..." Ambisha started but Varun cut across her.

"To hell with those partners!"

"No sir, they are very important for the deal!" Ambisha tried to knock some sense into her boss.

"I don't care for the deal anymore! My life is at stake here lady! Ager mujhe aaj phir se late hogayi then she will kill me! With her silence!" He said quickly and rushed out of his office leaving a shocked Ambisha behind.

Varun ran into the park and started searching for Roshni. A bouquet of fresh red roses in his one hand, a yellow teddy bear in other hand and a box of chocolates in his coat. He checked his wrist watch and nearly died out of shock. He was three hours late!

He looked here and there and finally his eyes found a girl sitting alone on the bench. He sighed and ran towards her. She was sitting with her arms crossed and frown on her face looking complete angelic in pure white dress.

Varun stood in front of her but she didn't even spare him one glance instead she turned her face to the right. Varun sighed and sat beside her.

"I am sorry." He said simply because any other explanation was plain stupid.

"Hmph!" She made a noise to show her annoyance.

"Flowers?" He presented the flowers which she took and threw on the ground. That was expected.

"Teddy?" He presented the toy next which she took and slapped on the smiling face of the toy. Mercifully, she didn't throw it. Okay, this was getting better.

"Chocol--"

"Stop it Varun!" Roshni cut across him and turned to face him. Varun grabbed his ears in apology. The frown on her face eased but anger was still there.

"Tum hamesha late hote ho! Jab bhi joi plan banta hai tumara kaam hamesha uske beech mein ajata hai. This is not done! Ek do baar to theek hai but always! This is just not done!" Roshni vented out all her frustration and anger. Varun thought about saying something but silence sounded much better.

"Main yahan kitni dair se wait kar rahi hun! Pata hai, pura dedh ghanta main yahan bethi hun!"

That made Varun forget about apology and break his silence.

"Dedh ghanta? Per main to pure teen ghante late tha. To tum baqi ka dedh ghanta kya kar rahi thi?" He asked with raised eyebrows. Roshni bit her tongue when she realized her mistake.

"Yaani ke tum bhi dedh ghanta late thi? To tum mujhe kuch nahin keh sakti." Varun smirked but Roshni got control over her silly expression.

"To kya! Main larki hun aur mujhe pura right hai late hone ka! And anyway, tum bhi late hue ho aur wait mujhe karna para so I should be the blaming here!" She found a strong point and raised her neck proudly.

"Hum kyun apna time waste kar rahe hain?" Varun sighed as tiredness was getting over him. Even Roshni understood that the fight was meaningless.

"To ab kya karen?" Roshni asked about further plans. Varun, instead of replying, put his head in her lap and lay on the bench.

"Bus main yaheen tumare saath reh kar baatein karna chahta hun." He stared in her glassy eyes with such an expression that made her blush and hide her face. But Varun held both of her hands in his' and brought them to his mouth and kissed them. Then he closed his eyes and a peaceful expression rested on his face.

Roshni looked at his calm face and love swept over her. She felt like the first time she had seen him and she fell in love all over again. She kissed his forehead and he opened his eyes. Their faces just inches apart and eyes locked.

The wind sung in happiness, the flowers danced in celebration and up above in the dark sky the full moon smiled at the love struck couple. Everything around them witnessed their love as they talked and talked and talked, falling more in love with every word that came in their conversation.
Every letter in their conversation silently promising one thing to each other....

I am gonna stay by your side...
Forever and ever and ever and ever...

Bit crappy for my first VarNi stuff. Ah well, the forum was lacking anything VarNi so I decided why not try it. Inspired from the song "Falak Tak" from the movie Tashan. I love this song! Its so romantic!!! I was just listening and swaying on my chair when the phrase "Moon smiled at them" came into my mind. So I just started writing and this came into being.

Hope you enjoyed it!

Love,
Maisooma.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really nice maisooma. Finally, something on varni!!!!!!!
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG first FF for Varni... its amazingly mind-blowing and really very sweet just like Varni... I think there shud be more FF's on Varni... really this Jodi shud get some importance too... I'am just too much in love with this Kiddos... Thank you Maisooma for writing such a lovely FF on Varni.. its really lovely
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awww such a lovely Varni scene Maisooma!!
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Jaana 🤗 Tu toh sabse talented hai...Itnaaaa acha one shot 👏
By the way Ambisha,ye naam kahan se banaya 😆 😉
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great Post. Please do keep writing!!
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@sistu: Yes, FINALLY!! Lol, thanks!

@Tina_Saigal2002: Thanks! I know that VarNi has almost nothing compared to SaVni and PriDa but that doesn't mean we give up, right? VarNi is cute so I had to write something cute for them.

@maziya-ibrahim: Thankssss!!!

@Jaana: Kar kar, beta to guess kar ye name kahan se aaya? HAHAHAHAH! And I am not that talented! Honestly, this was nothing!

@Nanthini: Thankksss!!!!!
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi maisooma...loved ur previous ff on savni...and this one is really sweet, pure and angelic...keep up the good work!
carie thumbnail
hi maisooma.nice one on varni.i think this the first one i read on them.
Thanks ab mera varni ff ka column fil ho gaya

Awesome job maisooma
I become short of words wen it comes to praise u.

This is a mindblowin ff

Whoa
Waitin for next chapter of savni ff

Luv
Gunseerat