Pavitra Rishta

will manju escape this time also? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
this better not be an imagination . The family will forgive manju , salochna always protects Manju ( and she is always the first one to attack poor manav ) .
One person who will not let Manju get away with it is varsha .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cimbaMonu-SunNaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will manju escape this time also? (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SD-

Goldie

-SD-

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Its Varsha who is the only hope for the viewers. Sulochana will be generous enough to forgive manjusha as she is Punni's mom. Mr. Manohar will hardly take any step. Btw I guess manav has lost the tapes which was a proof of his innocence. And bloody no one will conclude that Manju has done this to save ajit and Ajit had done everything till now. Because if this happens the strory will end, which Ms kapoor does not want.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13Monu-SunNaa

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 4:13am | IP Logged
thnks for replying.......ya i wish manju will not get away with this bt its not likely the balajis to give away the negative character so soon........hai na? otherwise whu is going to play the further pranks huh? LOLLOL

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Manju is too cunning to get caught so easily...she wld probably say that she did all these b'coz Manav n his family insulted Archu repeatedly...also might say that she didn't expect the police to torture his entire family so horribly....and might also give the reason that Varsha had once said this people (Manav's family) needs to be put in jail for harrasing Archu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Monu-SunNaa

Kachipata

Goldie

Kachipata

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Confused Remember one thing: Manjushas of TVs never get punished. Their notorious acts just are pardoned when they drop crocodile tears. Same will happen to her. Confused This is the most irritating part of the family drams. Angry

devashree_h

cimba

Goldie

cimba

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Oh man that would make me so madAngry, if Manjusha gets away with this. Her mother needs to go to jail along with her brother. Trio needs a lesson learned. who do they think are to meddle in to other people's lives? I hate Majush's mother the most.Thumbs DownAngry 

devashree_h

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Even I am scared this might be a day-dream.Or she will cook up some emotional story of saving Archu yet again and Sul will forgive her.Hope this time Archu and Vinod wont listen to their mother.

bluedollie

Goldie

bluedollie

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I hope its not a dream...Manjusha has done too much this time....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top