Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Your favorite scene of the show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

radha5

Groupbie

radha5

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Well my favorite scene of the show is when Daya does Aarti of anyone..........oh my God i cant stop laughing and best part is she would not stop doing Aarti and Jetha has to step in and sing the last line to stop her....................I cant tell how many times i have watched this part...........I have dvr at home and I have recorded all TMKOC episodes and I watch them again and again...........

Please share your favorite scene.............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25Iriss~~~~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your favorite scene of the show" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Yup those are my fav scenes when daya sings song while doing aarti and Jetha then asks her to end it !! ROFL

Also the other sscenes which i like is Jetha and Nattu kaka scenes. They are just so hilarious !! Nattu kaka makes me ROFL everytime with his comedy punches !!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

pisces25Iriss~~~~

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Oh my gosh i love daya garba episodes her arti episodes the are soo funny, i love very episode of daya
oh i also like the one where she was not talking i don't know it was just funny when she was serious and jehta trying to cheer her up oh and last years garba was very funny as well, i also like the episode diwali time when daya made jetha clean the house... and all other ones

i also really like Jetha and Nattu kaka or Jetha teasing Bhidhe or Iyer and the one where Dr.Haathi couldn't come out of the rickshaw.

I love every episode of the show

Great topic Radha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Iriss~~~~

Sahil5

Sahil5

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 3:45am | IP Logged
when daya do garbas and her aartis and bapuji ke kulle from balcony and when bapuji ki entry hui thi show mein

pisces25Iriss~~~~

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 4:35am | IP Logged
i havent watched this serial frm begining par jitna bhi dekha hai har scene is mindblowing.. Big smile
one of my fav is wen Dr. hathi couldnt come out of rickshaw.. every one was trying hard to pull him out(specially bhide with his scooter)..LOLLOL i just couldnt stop laughing that day..ROFL

jetha and daya scenes are also very gud..LOL aur jetha aur nattu kaka ki chemistry ki to baat hi alag hai..ROFL

nice topic radha.. Thumbs UpBig smile

Edited by ~~~~ - 13 December 2009 at 4:36am

pisces25Iriss

yash001shah

yash001shah

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
you knew i also watch that
but you ather actors are just doing fine
i have comment for all

when jatha are fight with dhida that's like comedy i am not saying daya are bed but show was fantastic

pisces25~~~~

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Radha mine Fav are when first time Champaklal comes n uski kamar lachak jati hai everyone tries magar sirf Daya ka khatarnak Garba which makes him scared  n he gets up in one secLOLLOL

all Natu-Daya-Jetha-Champaklal scenes are mine FavLOL

the Thief episodes are the bestest when a thief comes n they keep 2-3 watchman LOL

When Sweety makes it look like she n Jetha are having some affair that were also bestestLOL

Patrakaar Popat's entry everone sleeps in compound to guard his thingsLOL

aree yaar let me conclude all episodes are mine favouriteEmbarrassed

Priya

Edited by bellle4u - 14 December 2009 at 11:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top