Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

bluedollie

Goldie

bluedollie

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I saw today's episode and in the preview they showed Archana shouting and calling out Manjusha from the kitchen...Manjusha was scared as well as confused...Archana was clearly angry and shocked after Manav must have revealed that her sis-in-law was there at the jail...the entire family is shocked and surprised....especially about Archana's bold attitude!! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archana knows Manju filed case!!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged
She has got full right to be angry. Manav poured all the anger of him and his family on archana and archana wii pour the same on Manju. but she will make excuse that she did it for her and again after getting sum scold, she will get away.

wallets

wallets

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged
When Vinod will scold Manju then Sulochana will say do't scold her for sake of Munni and every one will forgive her then again Manju with mom will plan some evil against Manav and Archu Angry Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

reena71belvin92bluedolliepoo_supidevashree_h

Mugda

Mugda

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Who knows .. may be Manju is imagining it . 

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
@Mugda:
No yaar, CVs will not make us that fool.
I dont find it big deal. In the end, Manju will get
away easily and Ajit is also safe in bangkok. So
she dont really needs to do anything.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

belvin92bluedollie

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
i hope she gets into big trouble this time... waitin for ArMan to get back 2gether is getting too long Ouch

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Good Archu knows and she should make manju go to the police station and tell everyone that she is the one behind it all , though I am sure manju will be saved as Punni will be used as her shield .

What about salochna , that Madam has conviniently got amnesia and is not mentioning the phone call that Manav made . Archan should also tell her mother off and Sal has to go and tell Manav that Archu did not know about the phone call.

priya_sparsha

IF-Rockerz

priya_sparsha

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
I think this time also manju will get away saying that she couldnt see archu cry and all the crap. She will tell everyone that she did on purpose so that manav's family doesnt destroy satish-archu's engagement and all. Then Sul aai becomes emotional and tells archu that everyone understands her problem but not archuSleepyAngry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top