Uttaran

New Promo - Veer and Tapasya Rain Dance (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
i relly wanna watch it!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo - Veer and Tapasya Rain Dance (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nirv

nirv

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
lol. Yup sounds hilarious. I hope in her dream, Veer picks her up and simply just lets go of her and drops her. ROFL That will be even funnier. ROFL. If that happens I will watch that scene everyday. ROFL

deepseas

Groupbie

deepseas

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Don't worry. If Veer drops her, she will simply bounce back into his arms! That is TAPASYA...nothing stops herLOL
What is Tapasya's favourite song?

Hum honge kaamyab ek din
Man mein hai vishwas
Veer honge hamare saath ek din
daal haaton mei haat
hum chalenge saath saath ek din......
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harjeetk

sonali_dg

Goldie

sonali_dg

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by vijaya_ls

Originally posted by Farru...

Actually it was a very sensuous promo. I liked it and loving ur wife doesnt make u villian...Not at all... And after watching the promo I guess they just made it to highlight that Veer got attracted and all that but I think while enjoying the rain Tapu will fall and Veer will carry her in his arms and take her to bedroom.

Thanx for telling its abt 30 seconds promo...

who said Tapasya is Veer's wife ---biggest jokeof the century ...AngryAngry

lol...in the eyes of everyne cept veer n depnds if they signed tht thingie making it valid by law n yeh anyone who takes saat phere is married in the eyes of god. Btw the above scenario is just really funny! i really wanna watch tht funny promo!

sonali_dg

Goldie

sonali_dg

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by vijaya_ls

Originally posted by Farru...

Actually it was a very sensuous promo. I liked it and loving ur wife doesnt make u villian...Not at all... And after watching the promo I guess they just made it to highlight that Veer got attracted and all that but I think while enjoying the rain Tapu will fall and Veer will carry her in his arms and take her to bedroom.

Thanx for telling its abt 30 seconds promo...

who said Tapasya is Veer's wife ---biggest jokeof the century ...AngryAngry

lol...in the eyes of everyne cept veer n depnds if they signed tht thingie making it valid by law n yeh anyone who takes saat phere is married in the eyes of god. Btw the above scenario is just really funny! i really wanna watch tht funny promo!

that's so not true..going by that logic if anybody " galati se" takes saat phere with a donkey will that be marriage in the eyes of god as you say? :) when you take saat phere its whom you mean to be with..for whom you are saying the promises for, for that person. And in any case as we know the pujari would have zillion times chanted icchas name + her mom's name+ her dad's name , her gothra..so as per rituals too..the marriage was performed on iccha and veer's name.

So totally wanna see what veer's mom the great maai would say if veer got accidentally married to a donkey!!!ROFL just the thought is sooo hilarious!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishu.reddy89kushrangprachi_poorvi

TheSnowman

Goldie

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 12:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 1:11am | IP Logged
if the dream is true then " ram hi rakhe"  will become " tappu hi veer ko rakhe " and the further veer- tappu scenes will be Censored  by the veiwers ....Wink

adoremevirgo

IF-Rockerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 1:51am | IP Logged
i am sure it is dream sequence....otherwise i am going to kill them all Angry
after watching thursday's epi we were all upset as we thot veer is melting....but then in friday's epi it was like dhamaka wen veer told tapasya that he knows she is playacting and she can never be like ichha. i was quite rejoiced after watching the scene. this is the reason y i think we shud not lose hope so soon. i am sure the promo is just tapasya's dream.

Edited by aditi123_78 - 12 December 2009 at 2:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top