Uttaran

New Promo - Veer and Tapasya Rain Dance (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

sidz_malhotra

Groupbie

sidz_malhotra

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 4:29am | IP Logged
i remeber it faintly....they show tappu dancing in the rain ( not literally dancing...more like enjoyn the rain) ...n veer standing at a distance smiling...n then she calls him...n he comes n picks her up. in the background they say sumthng lik...'mil gaye veer aur tapasya'...or sumthng like tht.
they jst showed it tht one time.Shocked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo - Veer and Tapasya Rain Dance (Page 10)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 5:19am | IP Logged
It came here in Australia as well but I missed it :(
It doesnt make any sense though... Veer hates Tapasya...my mum saw the promo and she said it said something about Veer slipping...she thinks Veer will not fall in love with Tapu but has become sseduced or something...even after I was like Veer isnt tht sort of guy!

sidz_malhotra

Groupbie

sidz_malhotra

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 5:45am | IP Logged
even if hez seduced and he slips...how can he suddenly forget all the hatred he has for her?? only if he is drunk...n he imagines tht its ichcha n not tappu!!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 6:36am | IP Logged
thats a possiblity though tht really shudnt happen! imagine he'll ake up next morning and be soooooo upset and ashamed of himself! and even tappu..Im sure she respects her izzat! surely she wudnt want it to happen in that way! and besides veer doesnt drink anyway so im still real confused! if it was a dream the promo wudnt say Veer sliped and ver tapasya united!

sidz_malhotra

Groupbie

sidz_malhotra

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 8:12am | IP Logged
even im very confused!! i thot sumthng like this wud happen...mayb wen ichcha wud be with vansh...veer wud become extremely jealous and come to tappu...but not soo soon!! Shocked

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Heyyy, Thankfully Smile, I havent watched it, but may be Veer was imagining Ichcha and dancing away with that evil b.... who might have drugged him, but anywayz in reality i heard ki rain water showered on the sets is really dirty,, so it must have been really irritating though shown to the contrary on the soapWink

Edited by shivani109 - 14 December 2009 at 8:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyou

sidz_malhotra

Groupbie

sidz_malhotra

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 8:29am | IP Logged
ya i thnk tappu drugs him...suggested by nani ofcourse Wink

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 8:33am | IP Logged
whatever be the possibility or situtation - be it a dream sequence or a part of serial
it looks very cheap on part of tap water...
i wonder if anybody would stoop so low ... just to beat her friend ....
and veer falling for that tap water - is unbelievable ..
first of all why does he entertain her to make coffee for him ...
that's why she takes the advantage....
disgusting Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top