Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
oh BTW

i gt my lenovo 10 inch recently..atlast..it is cute handy and awesome..lightweight too..

the screen size cannot be helped though

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "help-hp mini laptop (Page 2)" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvya4ever

I personally got a hp mini recenlty... i got the 110-1131.... It came very well recommended (I work at an electronics store) I personally love it... i was in the same situation as ur brother... have a nice dell laptop, however it is ridiculously heavy to carry around... I mainly use my netbook for browsing the net and some basic word/excel stuff... the only bad thing (maybe) is that the battery life is only 3.5 hours or so... That didn't really matter much to me though, since i am always close to an outlet... So battery life might be something you might want to look into... But anyways, I would def. suggest hp, asus is good as well as carolinecj said... Here is a pretty nice website with good reviews you might want to look at: http://www.laptopmag.com/review/advsearch.aspx?pcid=1624&spcid=2143

Also, you can OS and some other softwares on memory cards (usually a standard SD card) which works great with netbooks because almost all of them have memory card slots

hey thanks alott......we got hp mini 110-1050 mini laptop...itz pink n quite cute....lets see hw ir wrks n itz battery life will  be around 4- 5 hrs....they said so n lets see...i'll let u knw...Smile

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carolinecj

oh BTW

i gt my lenovo 10 inch recently..atlast..it is cute handy and awesome..lightweight too..

the screen size cannot be helped though

oh wowClap...u got one....even my bro also got the hp one...u r ryt screen size cant b helped...ystrday i wz using msnger n we cudnt change some options coz we cudnt minimize that option window....LOLLOL

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
i'm glad everything worked out for u guys! I agree, the small screen size is a pain at times but then i remember how heavy and back-breaking my actualy laptop is... lol Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top