What kind of NONSENSE is this BIGBOSS?

Posted: 14 years ago
1> Big Boss gives a hand grenade to Claudia to make one person safe from nomination? Is that a hand grenade by any means???????????

2> Big Boss gives a hand grenade to Vindoo to make one person nominated automatically next week? That is disgusting. If his eviction is fake,  why should the hand grenade count??????????

How can Big Boss let "one" person decide who will be nominated and who will not?

3> When asked if Vindoo wants to evict Bakhtiyar, Vindoo says "NO, Bakhtiyar accha hai" then names Pravesh then Aditi........But when he is given the hand grenade to automatically nominate someone , he creates a fuss then names Bakhtiyar and not Aditi????????? Then again when he is leaving, he tells Bakhtiyar that he prays that he wins the show, he is a nice person,he will vote lots for him etc.etc.etc. and says to AB that he is a nice person.....So why did he give that hand grenade to Bakhtiyar in the first place????????

4> Why all the unnecessary emotional blackmail of everyone with all of Vindoo's tears and drama????? Are we blind or trying to ignore the video which was shown by Big Boss and who started what???

As far as Pravesh is concerned, it was fun to watch his face when Vindoo was talking crap about him to AB.........now he will realise his REWARD for going and supporting Vindoo last week and taking Bakhtiyar's name everywhere

5>
the whole week VINDOO was saying BAKHTIYAR THIS BAKHTIYAR THAT, but today when AB asked him first whom he wants to EVICT, he said NO NO NO bakhtiyar is "accha" and all that , and instead named PRAVESH and then ADITI...

now see , if he said BAKHTIYAR , BAKHTIYAR and VINDOO would get 2 votes each and they wouldn't be able to decide whom to send to the secret room

ITS SO SCRIPTED 😆

How can Big Boss do this kind of nonsense?

Edited by nkatrak - 14 years ago
Pravesh has paid the BB producers so that he can stay in the show as he knows that none of the audience is going to vote for him !!!
I feel just the opposite. Vindu is manipulating the game big time. This is the 2nd time BIGG BOSS saved Vindu. Last time he nominated all, whereas Vindu & Poonam would have been nominated for sure by others. This time he saved him by sending him to secret room. I think AKSHAY KUMAR will do "Khatron Ke Khiladi 3" on COLORS for free if Vindu wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats why BB has gone crazy for saving that Vindu.😕
This is complete jhol of big boss...
They are making show more predictable ......
Next nomination we all know .. Bakthi plus Aditi/poonam...
Why should I wait for Monday now...
No more interest in watching show ....

Why they kept Vindoo in sceret room.. He already knows that Bakthi and Pravesh is after him... Poonam will not say any word.. and aditi is much more cautious to utter single word.. What he will see in secret room... Complete waste ....

Why immunity to Pravesh.. Other have broken so many rules in Satta task so that no body get it.. And BB is just offering same with out respecting sentiments of other contestants.. what he is after that.... why such handgrande... Why u want to save pravesh..

And Poor Fellow Bakthi.. The whole week you used him.. Itni kyoon le rahe ho uss beechare ki... He has already suffered alot.. Why  BB is making him Bakra all the time...

I am disappointed with Big Boss .... Thumbs down..
I THINK

the producers asked vindoo to say good stuff about bakhti on purpose..

why would he nominate BI if he likes him so much now ?

this will make him good in the eyes of BI supporters (Accept it or not there are a lot of BI supporters).. pravesh is getting unviersal hate just like rohit (from what i can see).. so talking sh*t about him will obviously make him even more good..

akki and AB ne vindoo ko jitana pakka to nahi kiya ? 🤢
Originally posted by mt213

I THINK

the producers asked vindoo to say good stuff about bakhti on purpose..

why would he nominate BI if he likes him so much now ?

this will make him good in the eyes of BI supporters (Accept it or not there are a lot of BI supporters).. pravesh is getting unviersal hate just like rohit (from what i can see).. so talking sh*t about him will obviously make him even more good..

akki and AB ne vindoo ko jitana pakka to nahi kiya ? 🤢

WELL SAID...they are projecting vindoo as a god.....pravesh as a devil.....and bakhtiyar the neutral bakra
yes bhaktiyaar  is nominated🤣

best episode till date....
I love vindu❤️
aditi going next week..

poonam will go 2 days before finals..

prav vs vindoo vs bakhti finals..

prav goes out in the finals first..

vindoo vs bakh.. vindoo wins the show..

AB n akki are happy now..

bahut badiya BB 🤢
Originally posted by mt213

aditi going next week..

poonam will go 2 days before finals..

prav vs vindoo vs bakhti finals..

prav goes out in the finals first..

vindoo vs bakh.. vindoo wins the show..

AB n akki are happy now..

bahut badiya BB 🤢

after sending vindoo to secret room and showing his tears, innocence, big heart etc etc........I AM SURE THATS A POSSIBILITY.............when the truth is he was the 3rd culprit as per the video
Originally posted by nkatrak

after sending vindoo to secret room and showing his tears, innocence, big heart etc etc........I AM SURE THATS A POSSIBILITY.............when the truth is he was the 3rd culprit as per the video

yup.. they are trying their level best to improve his image.. if vindoo thinks that bakhti is a really nice person and aditi is not so good then why the heck will he give that stupid hand grenade to bakhti ?

wow