Pavitra Rishta

Written/Vid/Pix Update 11th December (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 10:50am | IP Logged
@kachipata:
Well said.
 I like and respect your views. but, my only complaint is that why r u always negative. i know that  creatives r responsible for this, but there is nothing wrong in being optimist. I hope u dont mind. I AM SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE AND IGNORE IT.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written/Vid/Pix Update 11th December (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhaLidaH

Goldie

KhaLidaH

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Thanks alot for great updates and Precaps looks good jus wanted to say in ur face Manujsha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ALI-

Afrad

Afrad

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I don't understand why balaji's heros r all fool.Manav is fool.Why he doesn't believe Archu.

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!
I can't wait till Monday..to see what Archu does. I feel bad saying this but I seriously think that whatever Manav is doing is correct! Even if Archu didn't do anything, it's technically still her fault for NOT saying anything. I mean she needs to learn how to speak up to her mother and everyone else!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GHT_ArMan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nityatarlapally

Thanks for the update!
I can't wait till Monday..to see what Archu does. I feel bad saying this but I seriously think that whatever Manav is doing is correct! Even if Archu didn't do anything, it's technically still her fault for NOT saying anything. I mean she needs to learn how to speak up to her mother and everyone else!!

Absolutely , she failed in making her family realize how important manav is in her life . By staying so dumb and keeping everyone else happy she has caused Manav so much pain. She has to suffer for some time . Manav's  yelling at her was Ok , she sort of deserved it .
Savita saying bad things ....so what , even when everything is good and Archu is doing her best even then savita is only cursing her .
Nice episode . Now I hope Archu gets this family out soon and then I guess she just has to take Manav's wrath and set things right because she has messed up very bad .

Thanks a lot for posting it .

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
If Manav doesn't tell Archana that manju was physically present when all this happened then it would be the most stupid thing ever . It would almost as if manav wants to protect manju .
I hope they don't show something as silly as that .

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

thanks for the update

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

I don't blame Manav or his family for reacting the way they have towards Archana, after the torture they've endured who could blame them?? I really hope Archana has found out that it is Manju who caused all of this

Post Reply New Post

Go to top