Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Rashmi Desai hosts DPL, doesn't replace Sara

Rashmi and Sara

After a brief appearance in Comedy Circus Teen Ka Tadka, Rashmi Desai aka Tapasya of Uttaran will now be seen hosting Sony's Dance Premier League.

She will be seen in tonight's episode co-hosting with Hussain Kuwajerwala. Contrary to rumours, Sara Khan, the original host will soon be seen in the show and Rashmi is not her replacement.

A source informs, "Yes, Rashmi is hosting tonight's DPL episode, but she is not replacing Sara who is on a break. Sara will be back in the final stages."

Rashmi will not only host the show but will also shake a leg. She says, "Yes, I am both hosting and performing tonight. But let me make it clear I am not replacing anyone."

Sara Khan who had been hosting the show since it launched, left the show a few weeks back because she was not well. Since she also plays one of the main leads in Bidaai, shooting two shows had taken a toll on her health.

Sara says, "I have no idea when I will be back. It depends on my dates and my health."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lil_desi_goddes

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashmi Desai hosts DPL, doesnít replace Sara" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Farru-

IF-Rockerz

-Farru-

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Lol... I really liked her 3 ka tadka. Thanx for the article... Plz Post the source...Smile

Edited by Farru... - 11 December 2009 at 11:01am

rupalbuland

rupalbuland

Groupbie

rupalbuland

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 4:05am | IP Logged
you may look her again in 3 ka tadka
may be....................

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 7:15am | IP Logged
when tina will be voted out after that Rashmi will come again right ...
That's what you want to say ....

rupalbuland

Groupbie

rupalbuland

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 10:49am | IP Logged
no
in presence of tina dears

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 10:51am | IP Logged
that would be great then !!!  Smile

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged

hey guys,,,, i could'nt watch the whole episode uf DPL which was host by tapu(rashmi) can somebody pls  tell me,, she was invited there as tapasya or rashmi?

shivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

hey guys,,,, i could'nt watch the whole episode uf DPL which was host by tapu(rashmi) can somebody pls  tell me,, she was invited there as tapasya or rashmi?

Hmmn, I didnt watch it nor do I intend to do it, such B... in action, but I personally feel there is no differance absolutely what so ever between both of them after watching her cheat a little boy in real world , in front of the whole world, on the ITA awards ceremony. Do we need any more evidence???

Edited by shivani109 - 14 December 2009 at 10:36pm

Bobbyforyou

Post Reply New Post

Go to top