India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Update 31st Jan. Thanks to Mala

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Vidhi tells kumud not to be upset u will get another job kumud says I already got one job cause of u, vidhi says u got it on your merits,  vidhi tells your chachu is like is uncle type kumud says he is a good guy I don't feel like calling him chachu. Vidhi says there is big party I am going. Nakul tells harry ksjhtij is taking for party as he is making me the some manger, one guy says nakul that he should get his money or else he will do some thing worst .harry asks nakul how u will pay his money. Vihdi is arranging the party connection, lighting etc. asks kumud if she is thro all this. Trishul comes & gets down as dance practice going on trishul goes and joins them throws the jacket & shirts dances with them as kkusum sohan go there trishul says hi to kk & sohan. Trishul goes back to dancing as kk says very unpredictable what he will do u cant say., vidhi dashes sohan as sohan introduces her to kkusum as vidhi calls kk also as bhabhi. Trishul tells kumud asks her to give drink they are my special guest as kumud comes & tells how can I help u madam. Kkusum feels bad. Vidhi tells kumud sohan chachu and her bhabhi has come kumud tells she is my mom. Kumud goes as vidhi looks at her one guy dashes kumud asks her will u dance with me. Kkusum & soihan see, trishul shouts at him slaps him telling don't touch a girl a like this go away from here just get lost. Trishul tells kumud I am extremely sorry. Tells to change the boring music. Kumud sees kkusum & sohan and goes. Harry tells not to drink as yurt big brother is there as harry & aryman come nakul tries to run sohan stops him. Nakul says I will be back.

Trishul gets  a call goes out to talk a s there is no net work nakul & harry are stopped by that man asking to pay money, trishul tells I will talk after wards as he sees them fighting and goes. In the fight that follows nakul is stabbed by them. Harry goes to catch and kumud asks nakul what happened, nakul falls over him kumud tries to remove the knife as garv sees then thinks nakul; has kumud will be blamed for murder, kumud runs to kk sohan, garv thinks kumud will be in trouble. Aryaman asks nakul what happned sees garv in anger as trishul, vidhi, sohan all see. Trsihul tells don't call police as he says what people will think about our party,.aryyman beats garv saying why did u do this kumud sees trishul goes off. Nakul is taken to hospital. Sohan tells aryman not to take tension as garv must not have done this. Aryman tells garv has accepted he did it. Kumud is tensed. Police takes aryman for his statement.Sohan & kumud driving sohan telling what went on party garv why he will hurt nakul?kumud does not reply theough she is tensed. They see trishul sitting in dabha, as sohan asks why u are here trishul says at party nakul was hurt  my mood was spooiled so I came here. Trishul says u are the girl joined today, sohan says she is kkusum's daughter.Trishul feels bad says when some innocent is caught as why garv took the attack on his head when he did not even touch him nakul was fighting with someone else. Sohan ^ kumud are shocked why garv took it on him.end

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 11:47am | IP Logged
thanx for the update
sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
Ashish2004 Senior Member
Ashish2004
Ashish2004

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
great updateClap
alveera Goldie
alveera
alveera

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 9:00am | IP Logged

thx

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 9:27am | IP Logged
thx
stpra Groupbie
stpra
stpra

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 10:10am | IP Logged
NO need for this Update. We have a good update by MISBAH written in ENGLISH
flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by stpra

NO need for this Update. We have a good update by MISBAH written in ENGLISH

Stpra, I don't think your comments to Mala is fair; Misbah does a wonderful job we all agree but he has been on a project for a while now and Mala has been doing a good job on the updates.

They may not be detailed like Misbahs' but you get an update everytime. If anything............ please........... appreciate the time and effort she puts in to the updates.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top