Written Update--11th december-Karan's entry

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

laali4shekhar

Goldie

laali4shekhar

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 8:57am | IP Logged
recap

Lata is surprised when Abha informs her that Vikram has asked for forgiveness and has also promised to marry her.

Lata advises Abha against informing their parents that Vikram and his parents will be visiting them.

Abha keeps waiting for Vikram until late in the night and is disappointed when he does not turn up. As  Abha breaks down, Lata consoles her.

The next day, Lata offers to help  Prakash find a house on rent. Chandra Prabha is shocked when Raghav visits Swarn Bhavan and returns all the rakhis (auspicious thread) that she had ever tied on his wrist.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written Update--11th december

At swarn bhavan

Raghav returns all the rakhis that the thakurain  had ever tied on his wrist.he says that he don't want to be brother who can't help his ssiter when she is in difficulty!
she felt ashamed when he saw praskash searching for a house!
he feels the thakurain doesn't consider him as a brother because she don't want to come to live in his house! he says if he can't help her he wish he was dead!

the thakurain cries  abha lata and praskash all cry!

the thakurain says-- no brother don't say this! i have to ask the thakur first before i can take any decision!
they all are shocked when they see the thakur standing with a angry face

raghav says to him that today you have to save a sister-brother bond! the thakur just stares at raghav

raghav says :Thakursaab today you can break our sister-brother relation or you can make it stronger by coming with me to my house!
he further says that if you refuse i will never show you my face 
everybody is shocked!
raghav says i will wiat for your decision!

the thakur is in his room and the thakurain comes there and asks him why didn't he put gulabjal in his eyes! the thakur says he is trying to forget all his old habits!
the thakurain asks what did be decide about raghav's proposal!
the thakur says if he accepts raghav proposal his self-respect will break a little
but if he refuses it a sister-brother bond will break and he doesn't want the sister-brother relationship to break because its very precious
the thakurain is so happy she says she don't know who to thank him or god!
she says she will send abha to inform raghav that his house will support them now!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 At raghav mama's house

its morning and raghav mama is doing puja  at his house!
he calls his wife sheetal and says to her that he is leaving for work!
his wife sheetal looks (like a vamp type of woman) is busy painting her nails with nail polish

her husband says some people will never grow up!
when raghav opens his door he sees abha there !

abha says to him that i have come with mother's message!
mother asks when can we come to your house
raghav gets very happy and goes to the mandir and thanked god!
he then says to abha that laksmi can come to his house anytime anyday and they can come when they want
his wife is not happy with this

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT SWARN BHAVAN

thakur has called all the servants and he thanked them for serving the family so good all this years! he says now they should make their future somewhere else!
one by one all the servants take the blessing of the thakur and the thakur give them his ring ,chain bracelets! because its a rule of swarn bhavan that nobody can leave  with empty hands

one of the servants BRIJ says to the thakur that he will not leave  the thakur and he will go everywhere with the thakur! he don't need a salary only one meal a day! he says he promised his dad that he won't leave the thakur ! he cries a lot

the thakur hugs brij and says i never know that one day you and your love and respect for me will make me cry
the thakurain lata and prakash cry again

ON STREET

abha is waiting for a ricksha just then vikrtam sees her and he comes running and says sorry to her !

abha is angry at him and she says she don't talk to starngers!
he says he couldn't come because he was watching hum aapk ke hain kaun?
abha is very angry and ignores him! he says he has come secretly with a ricksha so that his mother won't know! abha gets angry and says too him not to do secret stuff
he gives her the flowers and says to her he will talk to her later1
abha throws the flower away and it hits a guy!

abha is shocked and the guy is smiling at her  a cute background music is playing! he is the new guy for abha and his name is KARAN

episode ends here

precap
the thakur family is leaving swarn bhavan

Edited by laali4shekhar - 11 December 2009 at 10:18am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

364indiaDevjyoteezeestar1ER_ER_YAOnly4DilishjkrfanRaima36uzeeaachuchachubookbrain007renup64Vineeta92McDreaamersheetaldRoarkanna44Gur.N.cool_Rainbow_mitzi11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update--11th december-Karan's entry" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

renup64

Goldie

renup64

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laali4shekhar

McDreaamer

IF-Dazzler

McDreaamer

Posted: 11 December 2009 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for nice update, hopefully this show will get better with Karan's entry. I'll give it one more week to see whether I am going to continue watch this show or not. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vineeta92

Vineeta92

IF-Dazzler

Vineeta92

Posted: 12 December 2009 at 1:25am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the update....waitng 2 c Karan's performance in the show

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update....

Karan looks so cute...I miss him since he left WRWMK

skeptical

IF-Rockerz

skeptical

Posted: 14 December 2009 at 5:07am | IP Logged
So the love interest has started?  Well...well...well..................

CoCoa_19

Goldie

CoCoa_19

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 12:48am | IP Logged
thnx alot for the update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top